Two actors from Ultraman Mebius and Kamen Rider Kiva

I just can't believe in Ep.19, Oyota doesn't know that he has a son already in 2008. He propably still thinking that he's single in 1986.:sweat:
 
The Otoya that possesses Wataru in 2008 is the Otoya we know in 1986, therefore he's still courting Yuri and there's no son in sight. Naturally he'd have no clue Wataru existed. But, that's a topic for the Kiva thread.

If anyone ever decides to make Ultraman follow the melodramatic feel of some Kamen Rider series, that would SO be an amusing plot for emo!Mebius.
Emo!Mebius alone would be amusing, simply because I wouldn't be able to take it seriously. Mirai, emo? Really?
 
I wonder if Otoya have married to Maya, Queen of the Checkmate Four with a Kivat flying around her to have Wataru as their son.
 
Most of time the second hero always battles the first hero. For example, Agul(Liquidator) vs Gaia(Quantum Stream), Hunter Knight Tsurugi(Knight Blade) vs Mebius(Mebium Blade) and IXA(Rider Kick) vs Kiva(Regular Rider Kick).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top