Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hey, it makes sense. Music is such an integral part of Sentai and tokusatsu in general. It's more than just an intro, it's the thing that gets you pumped and sets the tone for what you're gonna see.

I think that's something we Americans don't get. We just see an OP as that cheesy thing with the opening credits where people smile at the camera. In toku it's so much more.

I often really like the opening themes of all sorts of stuff, but I love scores even more... I could listen to movie scores that I've got on my computer for a week and not repeat a song. ;)

Some OPs are much better than others. I couldn't listen to Go-Onger's at all, but I really liked both Den-O and Kiva, as well as Gekiranger. My personal favorite is still Blade's second OP, though. ;)

The Cookie Man!
The rumor for the powerups would probably change....rumor changes :p

I do love the 6th ranger rumor though. It'll be great to see a shielded 6th hero again.

For me the Power Up rumor can change all the times it wants but at least give me a Power Up this year!!! :thumbs:

When the new year has passed and we've got our first look of the Sentai heroes, I like to make predictions.
Last year I predicted that after the main five, we would have two additional rangers and a Zubaan like character.
Of Course, we ended up getting wings and Go-Roader G-T. (Shame I never predicted the Clusterfuck Situation.)

Anyway, here are my Prediction for Shinkenger.

1. It's pretty safe to say we will definately get power ups, if you want, you can ignore this as a prediction.
2. The 6th ranger will be the only additional ranger, I don't feel that we will get more after that. :/
3. The pink ranger will have a huge amount of hatred for the villains (I believe that she could have become a Shinkeger to take revenge, a family member killed?)
4. I believe the characters inherit their powers to become Shinkenger and as they develop they add their own techniques and tricks to their existing power, this powers up their... powers?
I believe this is how they will get their power-ups.
5. I believe the 6th hero will have to regain his honour, possibly evil when we first see him?

I think I got pretty much carried away this year, this is what I think could happen this year (or pretty much want to happen).
Anyone else got any predictions?

Like a passing wind...
I could care less for powerups. As long as they don't abuse them too much, I'm cool with it.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Awesome pictures

That's awesome.

New scan of the ShinkenOh.

[hide]
rx20090101235000ce7.jpg
[/hide]