Two actors from Ultraman Mebius and Kamen Rider Kiva

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
066hu8.jpg

henshin3or.jpg

Henshin comparison.

Nissei-mono

Yeah... and, let's ignore the fact that Go-On Green, BoukenBlue, Zeronos, and (obviously) Geki Red and Rio are also part of the D-Boys groups. >_>;

Ryulong

Let's see, Shunji Igarashi (Mebius), Hiroki Suzuki (GekiRed), Hirofumi Araki (Rio), Yuichi Nakamura (Zeronos), Masahiro Usui (Go-on Green), Koji Seto (Kiva), Kohei Kumai (Kengo in Kiva), and Masashi Mikami (BoukenBlue) are all D-BOYS.

It shouldn't be a surprise as to where Toei is looking for male leads anymore.

Last edited:

Nissei-mono

Let's see, Shunji Igarashi (Mebius), Hiroki Suzuki (GekiRed), Hirofumi Araki (Rio), Yuichi Nakamura (Zeronos), Masahiro Usui (Go-on Green), Koji Seto (Kiva), Kouhei Takeda (Kengo in Kiva), and Masashi Mikami (BoukenBlue) are all D-BOYS.

Takeda? Don't you mean Kumai?

Seven X

The most handsome out of all of them is probably Koji Seto, aka Wataru. He has both the sinister and innocent look.

rumble

Let's see, Shunji Igarashi (Mebius), Hiroki Suzuki (GekiRed), Hirofumi Araki (Rio), Yuichi Nakamura (Zeronos), Masahiro Usui (Go-on Green), Koji Seto (Kiva), Kohei Kumai (Kengo in Kiva), and Masashi Mikami (BoukenBlue) are all D-BOYS.

Actually it's Kumai Kouhei who plays Kengo. Takeda plays Big Daddy Otoya.

elenaslakov

One of the Lord's Angels
So all the D-BOYS are Tokusatsu heroes¿:O_O:

No, not all D-BOYS are Tokusatsu Heroes and/or villians. There are a total of 18 D-BOYS Members. Out of them, only seven have been in Toku Shows while being a member of D-BOYS. Masahi Mikami does not count because he did Boukenger before auditioning for D-BOYS the next year. However, you can count the team-up with Gekiranger as him being a D-BOY Member but you can't count him in the series.

[HIDE]This is old news. Why does it take people so long to recognize things these days? Some act as if this is new to everyone where it is not. Everyone's know about D-BOYS since they came. Me? I've known them since I heard about Gekiranger back in January 2007. [/HIDE]

Last edited:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?