I've just shopped there in person over the last 10 years and they have a really great selection and decent prices. I think you have to cut them some slack. They are probably just stupid idiots when it comes to online stuff; of course, being stupid is not really a great reason for being unprofessional. :buttrock:
Cut some slack my ass. If they have an ONLINE BUISNESS, they need to be responcible and treat it as such. Otherwise don't bother. T&J is just all to happy to be able to take your money and run. Cause it's not like you'll be able to just show up at their store.
Well this thread just shot my perception of TNJ down to hell. Well, seeming they blow online, and I have no way in finding one in Virginia, or the time to find one if they have one here, can someone tell me what this "HLJ" is. I havent been here long, and since I started my Toku fandom, Ive only known of TNJ. So, if someone could tell me, that would be great.
Cut some slack my ass. If they have an ONLINE BUISNESS, they need to be responcible and treat it as such. Otherwise don't bother. T&J is just all to happy to be able to take your money and run. Cause it's not like you'll be able to just show up at their store.
HLJ is the opposite of TNJ. First rate service, Great selection, awesome prices. HLJ should be the first place any toku fan looks at when hunting down merchandise.
Yeah but if you're lookin for stuff other than henshin belt like S.I.C or something, www.hobbysearch.com is the best place coz the price is lower than HLJ. Plus, it got point system for member to redeem some stuff :thumbs: