Lurker
Hi, everybody.

I remember seeing people complaining and saying that TnJ wasn't that great. So, I'm wondering, what's so bad about it? Is it the high prices? Does it have bad customer service? Long and delayed delivery?

Thanks for your time.

Kagayaki Power
i've never seen anything bad about this place. But then again i shop there in person. I'm usually there for video games though. The clerks are always really helpful in helping me pick out a game. Way back before ps2's came out, they would tell me how I could mod my psx to play imports and such, and they would even do it for u! (for a service fee that is XD) but now they've changed their store policy and are very against modding XD

as for their toys, they have a pretty good selection of the current year's toku, as well as leftovers from previous years. I've heard from friends that you could special order/reserve certain items if you were looking for them. My only problem is when i'm trying to buy my set of sentai toy candy models.... over half of the boxes are open! >_<

As for their prices.... the toys are about the same price as don quihote (formerly daiei) and meccha hawaii down the street... so I can't complain much... the toy candy on the other hand..is uber expensive there..and i only buy it if i'm missing one of the set >_<

..don't ask me about how it is ordering online though... i've never done it >_<

I've done some online ordering with them, 2 times actually. I ordered the sasword zecter and the gattack zecter from them. Its one of the only places i know where you can still buy the zecters from other than ebay, they ship fast, and keep you informed, but I do live in cali so shipping really doesnt take that long... why what have people said about it?

Kagayaki Power
i think its mainly the price that they can't afford.... but its not like you're going to be able to shop around that much for this kind of stuff...its hard to find as it is >_<

Lurker
See, if it's the prices, I can live with that. After a life of bafflingly expensive tastes, I've learned how to scrimp and save.

I am the law
I believe there should be an old thread on Toys N Joys here. As well as many threads over at RB.

While they might be good to shop in their actual store, their online store leaves MUCH to be desired.

I'm to tired & sick w/ a cold to go into my horror stories right now...but take my advice, use them as a LAST RESORT ONLY.

Kagayaki Power
i'll keep that in mind...

always send my sister to the store before ordering stuff online when i'm in cali ...
got it :D

Eye See You
My personal experience is I've e-mailed this lazy fucks almost 2 months ago about a DX Mebius Brace and they still haven't replied so I don't think I need to say any more.