Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

[hide]
1397642_10152368716162223_1515802345_o.jpg
[/hide]

It has begun...

Edit: Wasn't expecting a picture from Facebook to be superenlarged...
 
A few Transformers Generations things:



Deluxe Thundercracker, Legends Starscream with Waspinator, and Legends Swerve with Flanker.
 
My Anime Boston haul:
Last item there was for my sister; and I bought the Red One Key there (Change Dragon I got in 2013; I also totally thought I grabbed Red Flash key when I bought it, though; oh well. :sweat:)


[hide]
2rn9bmr.jpg


2f06jax.jpg


30mweaa.jpg
[/hide]
 


rare stuff. wing form belt was new unopened with 8.5/10 condition for the box.
psyga gear is 9/10 condition for both the box and gear. got both for the same price. :castlerock:
 
So another whack of stuff happened:

13413036764_1242813198_c.avif
13412684185_a14bfafe31_c.avif
Gundam Ace w/Mercury Rev A X 2
HG Gundam F91
HG Wing Gundam Fennice
HG Customize Campaign Bonus B And E
A replacement Airbrush.
S.H.Figuarts Gouraiger Set
66action Kamen Rider Gaim, Ichigo, and Decade
Irwin Reboot Bob figure carded
Generations Deluxe Waspinator

I gave the extra manga to a friend that helped get me the Mercury Rev. And if you've seen Build Fighters you can probably Imagine what I wanna do with the F91.
 
I got me SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Delta ordered a few weeks ago, the Delta Blaster hands & Delta Mover hand got messed up sadly the index finger on Delta's hands aren't very stable either :(.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top