Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

No no, I mean does he come with one of his own like all of the forms of Wizard do?

Anyway, he has arrived:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28S-PzSrScg"]Go Green Ranger - YouTube[/ame]
 
No no, I mean does he come with one of his own like all of the forms of Wizard do?


[w/Tamashii STAGE Decade] S.H.Figuarts - Kamen Rider Beast(Released)
[w/Tamashii STAGE W] S.H.Figuarts - Kamen Rider Beast(Released)

There's also a STAGE Beast....
 
Beast does not include a stand inside the box like Wizard Flame Style did, only one of the promotional anniversary stages, which so happen to include a Beast stage.
 
Beast does not include a stand inside the box like Wizard Flame Style did, only one of the promotional anniversary stages, which so happen to include a Beast stage.

Well that sucks.

Anyway, here is my haul from today:

DragonRanger14_zpsd6360f37.jpg

DragonRanger15_zpsa07f9682.jpg
 
Not really a "toy" but I got this recently & do play around with it a bunch. :thumbs:

The Lawgiver Mk. II
8D72-16178BCC4000-279-000000240F59CFEF_zps37eab5d4.avif

To which I cleaned up...
9B74-36F5ADB9EE77-279-00000024374E387E_zps09386c62.avif

...then painted...
9DF3-6B2C33EB978D-279-0000002441576A32_zps738c51d8.avif

...then weathered...
0AB-821209A34314-1129-0000019B1023B59F_zps9cb7a2c4.avif

...and now I'm ready to hand out some judgements.
B59-32F65CA1ACCC-1129-0000019B1AB2BCBE_zps5054d907.avif

And for a quick size comparison
61D-BC3D66340F5A-1129-0000019B2A582C8B_zps91177d73.avif
24D-A98C2A2C1C66-1129-0000019B34ED174A_zpsb064b6db.avif

My kit is coming along quite nicely.
FF2-F719DBF8B9D3-2686-00000522601C750A_zps3b48c0a5.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top