Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

They arrived. Oh, and I HATE stickers!!!!!!!!!!!

Haul927_zps09fd0901.jpg
 
Actually two separate hauls, but here goes:

Hasbro stuff that was on sale at BigBadToyStore

  • Iron Man 3 Marvel Legends - Classic Iron Man, Iron Patriot and Heroic Age Iron Man (I already bought Ultron, Rhodes and Mark 42 previously, so now I have a complete Iron Monger)
  • Transformers Generations - Ultimate Giftset
  • Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters - Voyager Class Predaking

Various Bandai soft plastic things I got from CSToys (prices there aren't very good compared to HLJ or AmiAmi, so I wouldn't exactly encourage using that site unless you have no other choice):

  • Ultra Monster Series - Gatanozoa, Giant Yappool and Reicubus
  • Ultra Hero 500 - Ultraman Tiga (Multi Type)
  • Ultra Monster 500 - Alien Baltan
  • Movie Monster Series - First Godzilla
 
Got my son, Phoenix, a new hoodie. And he just HAD to wear his mask and shell with it.
The hood has a ninja mask as well that comes down over the eyes.

1385598_10151969278738185_612052887_n.jpg


1381694_10151969278923185_2124945107_n.jpg


1381766_10151969279033185_1172694550_n.jpg
 
Oh I didnt know that Batman was out! Are u planning to get the rest of the DC ones?

honestly IDK. I say the other two being green lantern and wonder woman and honestly was not all that impressed with them. To me it seems the put more into the batman than the others in the set. However will be getting superman and probbaly batgirl and supergirl. it all depends on the money at the time.
 
honestly IDK. I say the other two being green lantern and wonder woman and honestly was not all that impressed with them. To me it seems the put more into the batman than the others in the set. However will be getting superman and probbaly batgirl and supergirl. it all depends on the money at the time.

yeah Superman, Supergirl and Batgirl are the better ones. You didnt mention Flash, so I assume he's also a 'no?'

1374273_10202051310425494_107211281_n.jpg

That feel when everything shows up at your door at once.

WOW, that is one hell of an arrival day! Congrats man, good haul indeed!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top