top 5 favorite and most hated Kamen riders

Here we go with another Kamen Rider thread.

Top 5 Likes:
Kamen Rider BLACK-Oh yeah! He is my childhood superhero. Kotaro Minami-onichan aka Kuya Robert Akizuki is simple in design but BADASS! Still badass even if he aged during the Kamen Rider Decade episodes 26-27. And 2 (3) words: KING STONE FLASH (KINGSTONE FLASH or KING'S STONE FLASH)!
Kamen Rider Ichigo- Represents the “Galing at Talino†or Skill and Intelligence, for having the highest IQ Kamen Rider of them all and seriously kicks Shocker ass down to the floor.
Kamen Rider Kuuga- No Fear, No Pain. This Heisei Kamen Rider beats all Grongis back then in the old times (Ancient Kuuga), and did the same in the modern age as Godai Yuusuke who is so inspiring.
Kamen Rider Psyga- “Good to see you guys, taking care of all of you is also part of my job, HENSHIN!†English speaking flying double weapons expert Kamen Rider with white, blue, violet color scheme? Now THAT’S RARE AND AWESOME!
Kamen Rider Knight aka Wing Knight- 1st bat caped crusader Kamen Rider that reminds me a lot of another caped crusader, Batman. Aaand he has an awesome BFS. His “Together, we’ll be stronger†gives me a great power up.

Top 5 Hates:
Can we have Masked Rider considered? – Screw you Dex! You are the lousiest Rider I’ve ever seen and your annoying “AYAAAAAH!†makes my interest pique in your show. And your short furry companion is a pain to the eyes.
Kamen Rider Den-O- Screw you! You overrated CASH COW! I am sick of you Momotaros and your fellow Taros. You may have one of the best fights because of those add ups but still you are a jerk for being so weak without the help of the 4 or 5 Taros. Nuff’ said.
Kamen Rider Glaive-Your smiling face makes me freak out hard and even though you may look like a “Good boyâ€, still you are a villain, a VILLAIN!
Kamen Rider Kaixa (Kusaka Masato)- You are one scheming anti-hero and the one who needs to be killed by other Kamen Riders.
Kamen Rider Kyouki (Kiriya Henshintai)- You stole Asumu’s place and made Hibiki nearly an unbearable show to watch because of what you’ve done to the 2ndary protagonist.
 
Being a newbie to Kamen Rider, I've only seen 3 series so far, amongst those.

Favorites
1.Sasword
2.Garren
3.Gattack
4.Ixa
5.Kick Hopper
 
Last edited:
hates
kiba i disslike the henshin the whole bat bite thing [ i get the joke Kiba mean fang
W
i dislike the fact that fact that one part of rider is called Shōtarō not only cause thats ishi sensei name thats also my name[and he god he has more of a cool complex then is possble to man ]

likes
ichigou
cant go wrong with a classic
 
hates
kiba i disslike the henshin the whole bat bite thing [ i get the joke Kiba mean fang
W
i dislike the fact that fact that one part of rider is called Shōtarō not only cause thats ishi sensei name thats also my name[and he god he has more of a cool complex then is possble to man ]

likes
ichigou
cant go wrong with a classic

what?
 
Let's see my 5 Favorite Riders so far...

1. Kamen Rider W - Shotaro and Phillip were amazing as a single Rider and let's not forget Hardboiled.
2. Kamen Rider Faiz - The Gadets were excellent and his Rider Kick is a personal favorite next to Fang Streiser
3. Kamen Rider Agito - His abilities were simple and amazing, and the energy formation of his symbol for each finisher was a nice touch
4. Kamen Rider Accel - His personality grew on me and he had a cool design
5. Kamen Rider Decade - I enjoyed the Transfomation abilites, and he was the first rider I got to be introduced into the franchise by

Least Favorite Riders up to this point for me was a matter of it not really popping to me for one reason or another

1. Kamen Rider Leganle
2. Kamen Rider Larc
3. Kamen Rider Glaive
4. Kamen Rider Arc
5. Kamen Rider Abyss
 
This is difficult.

Favorites: Faiz (one of the coolest Riders EVER), Double (one of the coolest Riders EVER as well), Accel (don't question me!), Ryuki (a regular guy becomes a hero the next day and he becomes the one to end a war with his idealism and strength, so what's not to like?), and X (the coolest Showa Rider since Kamen Rider who I like even more than Black). I would fit in Joker in there if I could because, well, that's self-explanatory.

Most disliked/hated: Decade (Duh), Den-O (it needs to die), Kiva (wtf is this?), Kabuto (it just plain sucks), Abyss (because WTF).
 
Top 5 favorites:

1. Diend - A gunslinging-thief kamen rider is new to me so I liked him. Plus I like the color. xD

2. Kiva - I don't know why I liked him. I just do. xD

3. Sasword - His.. Uhmm.. Abnormality is unique. I liked that. xD

4. 555/Faiz - Exceed Charge was THE BOMB! Talk about a walking mobile phone! Haha! xD

5. Knight - I like his sword. And his cape. Haha!

Top 5 least favorite:

1. Odin - Meh..

2. Ouja - Double Meh..

3. Hibiki - He was weird for me. I dunno.

4. Blade - He bored me.

5. Den-O - Overrated. xD
 
Top 5:

Kuuga - Obvious reasons.
Gills - What can I say? Violence and gore is the shiiiit.
Chalice - I like tortured heroes.
Ichigo - My idol :)
Black - ONERO, GORGOM!

Bottom 5:

I can't say I dislike any Rider because I'm a Kamen Rider lover. I don't dislike. But my bottom 5 would be:

Den-O
Kiva
Drake
Kivala
Kuuga (Onodera personal) Actually, let's call him Kamen Rider Onodera. Calling him Kuuga would tarnish the series and what Godai Yuusuke set up for that name. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Ryouta Murai. I like him. I just hate the character he portrayed because it destroyed my childhood hero.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top