top 5 favorite and most hated Kamen riders

This is a bit tough to say--there are Riders whom I dilike their design but like the character, and Riders whose design I like but I loathe the character (Kaixa for one). If there are Riders I dislike purely for aesthetic reasons, there's a lot of them--nearly all of them Movie "villain" Riders, and I won't list them here. Instead, I'll just list the ones that come to mind first:

BTW: Kamen Rider Ichigo (original colors)--the TV and The First versions tie at 6th in my Likes list.

Likes:
5. Chalice - Purely an aesthetic choice. I just like (normal) Chalice's design and theme. I also like the fact they use the "Heart" theme with his design and NOT make him look girly--in fact, the costume looks pretty badass.
4. Kabuto - What's not to like about Clock-Up pwnage? And of course, Tendo. (point to sky) ^_^
3. Black - This was the first Rider suit that I felt actually LOOKED like a "Cyborg" character among Kamen Riders.
2. Faiz - Like the theme, gadgets, upgrades overall.
1. Black RX - First of all, I loved Black. Second, I loved RX multiple form changes. Third, I felt the neckguard not only made him look more like a grasshopper, but was practical (as armor). Wish the series was more serious like Black, but overall loved it--one of the reasons I go berserk when someone mentions "Saban".

Dislikes:
5. Decade Complete - It's not actually a design I hate, but I wish they hadn't put the cards on as a permanent feature. The cards on the chest sort of take away from the look of Decade. The card overload is the only gripe I have with what is otherwise a cool design.
4. Rising Ultimate Kuuga - Sorry; I just HATED the design for Rising Ultimate. Too much gold on it, but it doesn't do anything special IMHO. Should have just stuck to Ultimate Kuuga; the overuse of gold makes Kuuga less awesome looking to me. I know the extra Gold works wonders on Kiva Emperor, but the same doesn't hold true for Kuuga.
3. DiEnd - Crappy design for a suit, I don't like his character, but he's perfect as a counter for Decade--the only reason I got the Figuarts figures.
2. Kaixa[/]b - I actually think the Kaixa gear is damn cool. The reason he's on this list is that he's mostly worn by F----g Masato Kusaka. MASATO KUSAKA! OF all the people to get the Gear, it had to be HIM!
1. Hibiki - Only because I don't like the Oni Rider designs in general. Hibiki himself as a =character=, I like.
 
No order...

Likes:
1. BLACK - Epic, PERIOD.
2. Chalice - I love his story and I love Praying Mantis.
3. Faiz - Gotta love the gadgets.
4. Kabuto - Godly...
5. Ichigo (The first) - I will one day buy a replica costume...

Dislikes:
1. Accel - I hate his bike form.
2. Diend - Poor story.
3. Rey - Didn't like the face.
4. Decade - Too pink for me.
5. IXA - Loved the suit, but I didn't like the functionalities... I was hoping he was focused on punches considering his belt and henshin sequence including the statement "FIST ON".
 
Likes in no particular order(I have so much more .-.);

Black RX - If RX's not my first ever rider series next to X and everyone that I only vaguely know about as a kid, Black would be here instead of RX. Still, I love his design and his themes.

Kuuga - simple, awesome, kickass, badass and cool.

Blade - I like his design, looks a like a crusader or a knight of sorts with those armors. I also love his lightning kick and stuff.

Decade - I love his design, and he's pink, how many riders can kickass in pink? Sad how the writers ruined the show.

W - Sleek, stylish, badass, half-boiled, just awesome.

Dislike in no particular order;

Okay, so I lied, Den-O's number 1 on the hate list. Design which I'm okay with him, but everything else that Den-O stands for, meh.

Kaixa - hate to love relationship.

Leangle - I don't really like the suit design, I don't like the weird rider kick of his, I don't like his persona and I don't- well, I like his bike. >_>

Delta - useless as a stick in a gunfight

Survive forms - god damn ugly. I prefer the normal Ryuki and Knight more.
 
Likes, in no particular order:

Ichigo - That's a codifying design right there, the gold standard for subsequent Riders.
Black - Sleek armor; sure, it got rid of the scarf, but the design's still well thought out.
Kuuga - If Stronger started the "kabutomushi" rider designs then Kuuga started the "kuwagatamushi".
Double - it's a modern version of Kikaider, what's not to like?
Amazon - a radical departure from the previous designs that works well.

Dislikes:

Delta - had lots of potential, but was just used to sell toys.
Ryuki Survive - A passable Rider design with a fugly Super Mode; Knight Survive was loads better.
All Den-O forms, save Liner - Not that impressive; plus they were controlled by the Taros, who should have remained as non-combatant comic relief.
Diend - Decade looks better. And he's getting a movie - secondary Riders shouldn't steal the show.
TheBee - in the end, it was just a suit.
 
I'm judging this by how the suit looks

Likes:
1.) IXA-I love the design but not a big fan when it goes into Rising though
2.) Double-Simple, easy to remember:laugh:
3.) Ichigo~The First and Next Version-A really liked the suit. It looks slick.
4.) Amazon-It just looks weird to me:thumbs:
5.) Shin- It's like something I'd see in The Fly:O_O:

Dislikes:
1.) Decade- Meh
2.) DiEnd- Meh Meh
3.) Stronger- The suit looks pretty ridiculous
4.) Den-O- Den-O's ridiculous
5.) Scissors- I just don't like the suit
 
Likes:
+ Amazon - Kills monsters gruesomely, check. "Salty" design, check. An epic Henshin phrase, check.
+ Agito - He can beat Tendou in a cooking battle ANYTIME.
+ BLACK - his design is simple, mystical, and he rather looked like an anti-hero which adds the depth of this guy.
+ Hibiki - Showa-esque. Nuff said.
+ Blade - IMO, one of the best Heisei Riders around.

Hates:
+ Den-O Wing Form - Sure, Sieg is cool in a way, but he is rather annoying and his weapons, does not fit in the "White Prince" shtick.
+ DiEnd - Even he had some character development, he will forget later on. Plus, all he does is this: transform, summon Riders, steal, use Invisible and run.
+ Abyss - He was created for more toys.

Can't finish hate list for now.

don't mean to rain on your parade, but no toys were ever made of Abyss, not even an RHS figure. in terms of real world objects, Abyss was just a rider suit, maybe some cards, and nothing else
 
Top 5 like:

5. NEW Den-O: great suit, cool sword, excellent style and attacks
4. DiEnd: sneaky, tactical gunslinger with a penchant for one-upping rivals. like his design and DiEnDriver too
3. IXA: great suits, no-nonsense fighting, top-notch gear, excellent power-up. truly a knight among riders
2. Accel: Awesome suit, Accel Driver and Engine Blade rock, attacks are unique and stylish, one of the best motifs in a long time, and all his forms(Bike Form included) are totally Amazing. also, he's basically one of the fastest riders ever, and Accel Trial may just be the fastset of all
1. Den-O: so much variety, all of which works becuase of all great suit designs. does everything right on all levels. nothing not to like, IMO. also, his train motif led to some of the most clever suit and weaponry mehanics I've ever seen, all the while mixing the suits with the motifs corresponding to the different Imagin. best of all, when he's in battle, it's never always a Climax!

Top 5 dislike:

5. Black: worst showa suit design, period. nothing about it looks good to me
4. Shuki: the weird face, harp, and tunic-dress just don't work
3. Shin: is gruesome, and more monster than rider
2. Kabuto: I hate Tendo and his God Comlpex with a burning passion. a great suit ruined by an awful character
1. Imperer: the fur looks out of place on a rider, the knee-visor is just plain stupid, and he's a mirror mosnter slave-driver

not to rain on you accel fanboy parade but accel is not the fastest Kabuto is even if he was a dick as a character he still that fastest i mean He Can Move At The Speed Of Light and faster(hyper kabuto)
 
LIKE:
IdentityCrisis.gif

(My RB avatar, too lazy to type them all out)

HATE:
All Showa except 1-Go, 2-Go, Stronger, Super-1, Black and Black RX.
Blade
Leangle
Garren
Shuki
Accel
Imperor
Verde
Another Agito
Psyga
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top