Banned
alright, name ur favorite or hated trek film and why

next gen or original, it doesn't matter....

Banned
Star Trek First Contact is the best Trek movie i've ever watched...

loved the moby dick metaphors...
the action kicked ass...
data and worf are gods in the movie...
the borgs are still the **** in the universe...

only wished the movie was longer...

Words words words
I think my favorite is Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. It's pure fun, I had Scotty saying "Hello, computer." as my PC's start up sound for about a year after I saw that movie. Also, I might be able to use it to introduce my aero-mech major friend to Trek because he's excited about a movie with the CVN Enterprise in it. Honorable Mention to Star Trek: First Contact for fantastic action and Picard drama.

My least favorite is Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. And I know it's my least favorite because it's the only Trek movie I've only watched once. Honorable Mention to Star Trek The Motion Picture, because even though I love Trek to death, that movie was boring as hell.

However, I'd probably pick at random any episode from Deep Space Nine season 6 if I wanted to sit down and watch some random Trek :169:

Favorite: Wrath of Kahn/Undiscovered Country
Least Favorite: Insurrection, there is no comparison and this wins by several parsecs.

I hate The first one (1979). It was sooo boring and pointless, and that's coming from a long time Star Trek fan.

My favorite is the Undiscovered country followed by The Wrath of Kahn.

Super Moderator
Favorites: Wrath of Khan, Search For Spock, Voyage Home.

Hated: While First Contact has some entertaining moments I really have not enjoyed ANY of the TNG movies. Not to mention that Enterprise E is just friggin ugly. I prefer to think of TNG as ending with All Good Things which is a series finale made a better movie than what we got afterward.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the new film by Abrams.

S

scikaiju

I liked the E myself personally, guess it's just a matter of taste

Now for my favorites, Wraith of Khan and First Contact

least: Final Frontier and Generations