Tokusatsu Series not many people are familiar with

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Hey guys, it's your old pal Sushi Sun.. I mean Black Ranger RX!!

Now, most of us, who have got into Tokusatsu, would have first discovered Super Sentai because we used to watch Power Rangers, and secondly we would have discovered Kamen Rider and Ultraman..

The more hardcore Tokusatsu fan would be more familiar with the likes of Winspector, Junperson, Cybercop, Gridman, Gransazers, even SailorMoon and Cutie Honey.

But, I was wondering, what Tokusatsu series do you think most people in the Tokusatsu fan community are not so much familiar with?

Check this out!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyNWoOqThCo"]YouTube - ‪Bouken Rockbat - Tokusatsu (Children Hero)‬‏[/ame]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's definitely an obscured one.


How about this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfjN0hUm7yc"]YouTube - ‪Vanny Knights - Episode 9‬‏[/ame]


It's a clip from the all-girls Tokusatsu Vanny Knights.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFWwkdoCTDo"]YouTube - ‪Kyôryû sentai Koseidon Opening‬‏[/ame]


This one.
 
Here's one w/some disco flavour to it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTtMzmXRgr0"]YouTube - ‪Megaloman - opening (original version)‬‏[/ame]

LOL
 
I would say Battle Hawk because it's so out there. That and Lion Mask.

I thought Koseidon by the title was a continuation of Zyuranger and thus MMPR until I saw it.

Never heard of Vanny Knights.
 
I remember watching a couple of episodes of Koseidon when it was dubbed in Tagalog.

Does anyone here remember Fireman (ファイヤーマン), which was also produced by Tsuburaya? It was released in some countries as Magmaman (not related to the Megaman sub-boss).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZp7ev2dU0Q]Fireman/Magmaman[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top