Just wondering, which Tokusatsu series is the most popular here?

Lurker
So far I've seen, it's either Kamen Rider or Super Sentai. Ultraman kinda gets neglected though (probably because of the very few releases recently).

Disclaimer: I only just included the list of probably the most popular series in the poll. If your series is not included, feel free to mention it :)

In terms of people commenting on it, it's clearly Kamen Rider. The Kamen Rider threads always race ahead of the SS threads.

I'm saying this as someone who is more interested in SS (except recently, when I have not had time to get myself invested in ToQGer's story).

R

raden238

Kamen Rider is definitely the most popular series in this website. In the news and rumors thread it has the most views and tops every other show threads including Super Sentai.

I hit sentai, kamen rider and other. But theres alot of other.... Daimajin Kanon, Keitai sousakan 7, The Hero Yoshihiko, Tekkouki mikazuki, Shougeki gouraigan, Zebraman, Lion Maru g.

Also, it would seem to me that power rangers and sentai ,as well as kamen and masked rider ought to be seperate...

Professional Chef and Entertainer
kamen rider is clearly the most beloved of any of the tokusatsus discussed on any tokusatsu fansite.