Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Yeah, they never explained why Gokaiger fought Shitari, either.

Gokaiger was an actual crossover show though. We aren't going to see the events from Super Hero Wars referenced in Go-Busters, unlike 199 Heroes. Go-Busters goes out of its way to remind everyone of the "Neo AD" thing and hasn't had even a minor reference to other Sentai.

I guess there's a very small chance they can explain it in the inevitable Go-Busters vs Gokaiger, if it's written by the Gokai team, but most likely we won't see anything.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
Yeah, they never explained why Gokaiger fought Shitari, either.

WTF are you talking about??? Hello, Timeranger tribute episode??? The-pirates-going-back-to-the-past-to-protect-the-Negakure-temple-episode??? They-thought-that-Shitari-is-the-cause-of-the-temple's-destruction-episode???

Lurker
I was thinking about BeetBuster & StagBuster. Wouldn't it be nice if BeetBuster starts off as a villain?

Gobusters are humans installed with a program. Perhaps Enter can install a virus into a human? And maybe Gobusters came up with StagBuster to counter Beetbuster who eventually become good guy. I thought about this since Enter has stolen the blueprints of BC-04. And I'm sure it's going to b something big in the future.

What do you guys think?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I was thinking about BeetBuster & StagBuster. Wouldn't it be nice if BeetBuster starts off as a villain?

Gobusters are humans installed with a program. Perhaps Enter can install a virus into a human? And maybe Gobusters came up with StagBuster to counter Beetbuster who eventually become good guy. I thought about this since Enter has stolen the blueprints of BC-04. And I'm sure it's going to b something big in the future.

What do you guys think?

I do agree that Beet & Stag could be villains or anti-heroes (it'd also make up the gap for Enter and Messiah currently being the only two members of the villain team.) However, according to scans, Beet Buster transforms by putting on the armour his Buddyroid usually wears. So it seems they'll be on the same side

Nice post!!
I do sorta wonder if the Beet and Stag Busters won't initially be played off as rivals, perhaps working for a different department. I get a Gouraiger vibe from them.

I do sorta wonder if the Beet and Stag Busters won't initially be played off as rivals, perhaps working for a different department. I get a Gouraiger vibe from them.
How does the insect duo remind you of the insect duo?! Two of them have sunglasses.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
What if the BeetBuster will be one of those people who disappeared 13 years ago?
That would be interesting since they are hoping to see that people can survive after what happened that day.

Minato Ascending
What if the BeetBuster will be one of those people who disappeared 13 years ago?
That would be interesting since they are hoping to see that people can survive after what happened that day.

What I'd like to know if, does Beet Buster have a special ability as well as weakness like the other three Go-busters? If he does, it'd mean he also was downloaded a program as one of the survivors.

Lurker
After watching ep8, I'm almost certain BeetBuster will debut on Enter's side. Ryuuji said he went to see his Senior on the day of the incident.

Maybe his Senior survived the teleportation process. I'm hope it's true. This will certainly make the story more interesting.