Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger

I'm expecting Kyoryuger's debut will be fighting that illusion Basco and Damaras.

Basco: "Super Sentai knockoff again?"

Please don't tell me the "unexpected guest" that mentioned weeks ago is Kaoru... :redface2:
 
I'm expecting Kyoryuger's debut will be fighting that illusion Basco and Damaras.

Basco: "Super Sentai knockoff again?"

I doubt that would happen, since it would be kinda repetitive having Basco be the opponent to a debuting Sentai in both Gokaiger vs. movies. Before anyone argues about this, the Shinkenger team-ups were different, as it wasn't the same Gedoushuu member during the Goseiger and Gokaiger's respective cameos.

Please don't tell me the "unexpected guest" that mentioned weeks ago is Kaoru... :redface2:

Yeah, it does feel weird having Kaoru make an appearance in this movie. Maybe its suppose to relate to the Edo Period time traveling that Yoko and J will go through? I mean, after all, weren't samurais a big part of that time in Japan?

Now, I know this probably won't happen, but wouldn't it be cool if Kaoru transformed into Princess Shinken Red while the Gokaigers transformed into the Shinkengers?
 
^ It's the case with the phantom ranger keys

1tELK.jpg



There is a rumor concerning Kyoruuranger and using colors



So a slight possibility the phantom keys are related.

I'm hoping the Green ends up being Female. That would be pretty sweet.
 
Yeah, it does feel weird having Kaoru make an appearance in this movie. Maybe its suppose to relate to the Edo Period time traveling that Yoko and J will go through? I mean, after all, weren't samurais a big part of that time in Japan?
Dat time travel moment when J creates the Edo Shinkengers.
 
It kinda looks like Blue would be female, in those colors.

Unless they just couldn't get a darker shade of clear plastic blue.
 
Just a thought, but... do we have confirmation that's Kaoru?

What if it's one of Kaoru's ancestors? Toei's already used the identical-ancestor trope before (Den-O's first movie, at least, that I know of), and we do have, what, 16 unknown generations before Kaoru's father?

Now, the picture does show the GB logo, which would imply it's in their base, so I dunno. It's a possibility, at least.
 
Just a thought, but... do we have confirmation that's Kaoru?

What if it's one of Kaoru's ancestors? Toei's already used the identical-ancestor trope before (Den-O's first movie, at least, that I know of), and we do have, what, 16 unknown generations before Kaoru's father?

Now, the picture does show the GB logo, which would imply it's in their base, so I dunno. It's a possibility, at least.

Well it's not the first ShinkenRed, we've seen him before. The 4th ShinkenRed was a women apparently. I don't remember any identical ancestors in the Den-O movie though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top