Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger

well if we go by the other prior anniversary series. the first two series after the anniversary series will start off as a three man team
Hurricaneger. Abaranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger (though four and five introduced in episode 1(?)) all had 3 main team at first.

Go-onger doesn't really count though, does it? It was marketed with five from the beginning. If anything, it was more of an aesthetic difference so that Green and Black could have slightly different weapons

Why would Toei have an obvious rotation of team size anyway? It just seems ridiculous
 
If I can interrupt this discussion for a moment, there are three things I wish to point out:

1. I hope one of the following events that we never saw in the Gokaiger series occurs in the team-up:
a. An all-black Gokai Change with all 6 Gokaigers.
b. Gai transforms into Go-On Silver.
c. GokaiGalleon Buster with Yellow Charge.

2. I know I'm probably stating the obvious, but I think we're all aware how the pairings of the teams will go during the big team-up battle:
* Red Buster & Gokai Red
* Blue Buster, Gokai Blue & Gokai Green
* Yellow Buster, Gokai Yellow & Gokai Pink
* Beet Buster, Stag Buster & Gokai Silver

3. I wonder if when the Go-Busters use their Powered Custom mode, the Gokaigers will do another Super Rangers Gokai Change?
 
1. I hope one of the following events that we never saw in the Gokaiger series occurs in the team-up:
a. An all-black Gokai Change with all 6 Gokaigers.

I'm pretty sure there was one? May be mis-remembering this. Would I be right in thinking there was never an all-blue Gokai Change?


2. I know I'm probably stating the obvious, but I think we're all aware how the pairings of the teams will go during the big team-up battle:
* Red Buster & Gokai Red
* Blue Buster, Gokai Blue & Gokai Green
* Yellow Buster, Gokai Yellow & Gokai Pink
* Beet Buster, Stag Buster & Gokai Silver

There was mention somewhere in the latest rumours of GokaiGreen, Pink and Silver filming a scene with Blue and Yellow Buster, no idea where it would fit in though
 
There was an all-blue, in the first Ninjaman episode I recall. Gai was Aoranger I believe. The closest we had to all-Black was Joe, Luka and Ahim in epi 3 with AbareBlack, NinjaBlack and Go-OnBlack.
 
The closest we had to all-Black was Joe, Luka and Ahim in epi 3 with AbareBlack, NinjaBlack and Go-OnBlack.

Exactly. We never got an all-Black change with the entire team. The reason I mentioned possibly having one here is because Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger may very well be the last time we see the Gokaigers, meaning this could be our last chance to witness a full team Black change. The same goes for my Gai transforming into Go-On Silver and GokaiGalleon Buster with Yellow Charge theories.

Anyway, if this movie does feature an all-Black Gokai Change, which Black Rangers do you see the Gokaigers using? My guess is this:
* Gokai Red: Mega Black
* Gokai Blue: Bouken Black
* Gokai Yellow: Gao Black
* Gokai: Green: Five Black
* Gokai Pink: Go-On Black
* Gokai Silver: King Ranger
 
More reports on 2chan say that Joe and Don were seen in a line up transforming with 3 new people dressed in red, blue and yellow, most likely the Kyoryuger.
What are they going to do with the series logo which clearly has V on it? :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top