Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Dobutsu Sentai Gobusters - TALK UP!

School Days
just watch when green hippo dies and watch how comically over dramatic hiromu's reaction is, just classic.

I was laughing my ass off from that scene! Green Hippopatamus will be missed...even though he was in the film for like a minute:laugh:

I really liked the alternate reality Ryuuji in this movie with him all acting like a hardass teacher.

And their mecha cockpit is ridiculous. It's just a buncha trees, bushes and fruits and vegetables:laugh:

To me it looks like this movie is parodying Go-Busters itself. Maybe Shimoyama isn't too fond of writing for a Kobayashi show? Heh.
Either way, the series would definitely be a lot more fun if it were like this. They even took advantage of Hiromu's lack of expression and poor acting skills!

To me it looks like this movie is parodying Go-Busters itself. Maybe Shimoyama isn't too fond of writing for a Kobayashi show? Heh.
Either way, the series would definitely be a lot more fun if it were like this. They even took advantage of Hiromu's lack of expression and poor acting skills!

Because Sentai isn't already comedy, so lets add more drivel to the fire?

Whatevs, lol.

It was hilarious, but for a long-time series in lieu of the original show it lampoons? I'll take Gobusters and Kyoryuger, but this is good in a dose or a few when considering it has a Liveman sort of feel.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
As someone who just wasn't that into Go-Busters (other than J and the suit designs) I loved this movie! I thought it was a great parody and I'm not gonna say that Go-Busters should have been like this, but I would love to see a series seriously embody that old school vibe. (Even though we all know its pretty much never gonna happen.)

Auctally his name was Green Hippopotamus
Dude, Don't be that guy. Was calling him Green Buster really such a big deal that it needed to be corrected?

Because Sentai isn't already comedy, so lets add more drivel to the fire?

I'd take a funny comedy series over a boring one any day.
Even the most wacky series have their share of drama anyway.