My notes for this ep:
The whole deal with the Buddyroids being jealous would have worked so much better if J had been the one to "light the fire"
I could easily see him telling Nick and the others that they would get replaced :laugh:
It felt very out of character for Ryuji and Yoko to boss their Buddyroids around like that.
Since when has Yoko asked Usada for her chocolate? It is usually Usada that reminds her to eat it.
The whole plot itself seemed very forced in this one. I could understand if the Buddyroids had been completely ignored, but there was never anything in this episode that made me feel like they were being left out or treated badly, until they tried to force in the scene I mentioned above.
FINALLY Escape takes part of the action again, and I don't know if it is just me, but this episode suddenly made me think about how cool it could have been to have a romantic thing going on with her and Blue Buster.
Its great that the old theme song is still being used. It fits well as fight song, and the writers seem to agree.
The concept of the new mecha combination reminds me a lot about Gouryuujin from Zyuranger for some reason