- Dekaranger's suits. I love the show itself, but Shougs pretty much stated why I dislike them.
- Kamen Rider Diend. He looks like he got hit in the face with a grill.
- Kamen Rider Stronger. I love all the Showa Rider designs except this one.
- Rainbowman's Dash 3 form. Seriously, what's with the sunglasses?
- The helmets on Goseiger...
- Bioman's suit designs. They look like pajama onesies.

I don't have low self esteem.
I used to think the Gokaiger suits were cool but the appeal sorta worn off. Don't like Goseiger suits either.

All the Kamen Rider Hibiki suits are lame. Really they just look like naked men in fundoshi.

I'm kinda getting used to the Kamen Rider Fourze suit but when I first saw it I was like WTF!!

Ichigo and Nigo's suits in LGKR.Just look at their chest plates.

The new Amazon suit has the same problem. The thing with the early showa riders, especially Ichigo, Nigo and Amazon, is that these guys are not supposed to be guys in suits. They are supposed to be guys who can tranform into another form just like their enemies.
I am pretty sure that the chest plates were actually meant to be their actual chests.
The material back then made it look a lot more like skin, which I personally liked, because the Riders WERE supposed to be monsters in a way.

Super Moderator
The new Amazon suit has the same problem. The thing with the early showa riders, especially Ichigo, Nigo and Amazon, is that these guys are not supposed to be guys in suits. They are supposed to be guys who can tranform into another form just like their enemies.
I am pretty sure that the chest plates were actually meant to be their actual chests.
The material back then made it look a lot more like skin, which I personally liked, because the Riders WERE supposed to be monsters in a way.

In the older series I think there is supposed to be some degree of distinction between what Shocker intended the Riders to be and what your average Kaijin is. Like they were a prototype for something a bit more refined wheras the Kaijin are kind of these Frankensteined experimental models.

Ultimately I think the creators just wanted to have Rider still look like a cool superhero even though he was created to be a weapon of the bad guys.

While I'm not really a fan of First and Next part of my frustration with the stories being so damn bad is that the visual design work was so damn good. Part of this was rather than trying to have it both ways they basically made a choice between either masks or monsters.

By choosing masks, they could keep a heroic look to the Riders while still having them be believable as having been creations of Shocker because the Kaijin are altered humans wearing masks to as opposed to be more like beasts.

Last edited:
I'm A Djinn
Shroud.

Character like that deserved a face. Even if it was only in ep49.

Heck, Id have been content if they reused Saeko's actor. Itd make more sense than Akiko/Melissa. And would totally work with the whole I-dont-really-care-for-Saeko thing Ryuubei had going.

V3 he's kickass and all but i just cant stand his suit his helmet makes him look like he has 3 chins

Gokai silver gold mode- its the dumbest thing ive ever seen next to hyper gosei great