This is what happens when you cheat on a girl

No, no mental scarring. Just... girls like that give girls in general a bad name. The same as the girls who destroy their boyfriend's consoles.

A better way to avoid this phenomenon is not to judge a group by the actions of select individuals.

I seriously hope that no one genuinely thinks that this is the reaction most girls will have to learning about their boyfriend cheating on them.
 
Breaking your spouse's gaming console and cheating on him/her with their best friend SHOULD HAVE been the borderline limit for a retaliation scenario.

But no, this crazy bitch had to get burning hot fish grease and take away one's manhood itself *facepalms*
 
*sigh* There's too many girls out there that freak out too much over dudes cheating. I think a punch would've sufficed~

Well cheating is wrong, period. A swift, painful, leaves-you-bleeding punch is a lot more fitting. You can be mature about it and talk things out. You can be wise and just dump them and move on. You can, at least, get that person some help! However, punishing them by avoiding them or holding a grudge is immature and risks putting an end to the relationship. But throwing hot grease on them... No! That's just wrong. You could go to jail for that. Reminds me of a similar story I heard in high school about how a man was treating his wife badly, and when she refused to do what he said, he threw hot grease in her face.

Whether in be in the privates or anywhere else, you just don't do that. It's just wrong to cause physical pain. Even if they caused you mental or emotional pain, pain on top of pain is NEVER the answer. Don't become a bad person yourself just for revenge or instant gratification. Even if they deserve... SOME kind of punishment, this is never the kind that anyone deserves. Ever.

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm gunna go wash my eyes out with soap because of that horrifying picture... :shakefist
 
Sometimes I wonder if you can see the crazy coming or like are they just that good at hiding it.
Both. Sometimes you see signs but love blinds you. Other times they really are just good at hiding things. I always find it funny though how women sometimes think even killing someone over cheating is proper punishment. I mean I would never hurt a Gal's feelings like that myself but it's obvious that killing is definitely not the answer to that.
 
*Wag Finger*

My sentiments exactly, indeed. I think that guy didn't realized himself that he's dated a psychopath. I don't think that guy will be able to have sex ever again for rest of his life.

....I don't see how he could even piss for the rest of his life.:sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top