The Viewing Globe: Knight is easy with eyes closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job hunting is like finding a woman. Sometimes you have to let it come to you, If you keep trying to be eager for it and you get rejected that causes frustration and anger which doesn't leave you with a clear head.
 
Such wise words, Izzy. I mean it.

That's what I did when I got into my relationship with my girlfriend. I was so eager to actually have a GF, I had finally decided to just let her come to me. Sorta.
 
As long as you keep applying yourself, and telling your parents that you're REALLY trying to find a job...they'll cut you some slack. Just keep in mind, don't allow what you CAN'T do, stop you from going for it.
 
As long as you keep applying yourself, and telling your parents that you're REALLY trying to find a job...they'll cut you some slack. Just keep in mind, don't allow what you CAN'T do, stop you from going for it.

Thank you, it really means alot to me. So as blueranger, thanks guys.
 
Yeah, you're right blueranger. If only my parents would see that. Except for the woman part.

Good things come to those who wait. If they can't understand that then that's sad cause I'm sure the same thing happened to them once.
 
Also keep in mind, times are hard. The very jobs us youngsters are looking for, are the same jobs those more experienced are looking for. So we have to apply ourselves ten times for than the experienced ones. It's unfortunate, but it's life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top