Lurker
so rising gundam then and again you have to be a memeber of the hearts to use

I stopped paying attention US -wise at G Gundam, and AnimeJapan -wise - Gundam Seed Destiny, so I have no idea what most of these suits are aside from a few.

but no, God gundam, Rising was Rain's suit iirc.

Speaking of Which, Strike FReedom was pretty powerful in the show iirc, but the main suit always is. There should be a thread on Weakest Main character Mobile Suit ever. ... Zeon suits might fill up that thread though...

I stopped paying attention US -wise at G Gundam, and AnimeJapan -wise - Gundam Seed Destiny, so I have no idea what most of these suits are aside from a few.

but no, God gundam, Rising was Rain's suit iirc.

Speaking of Which, Strike FReedom was pretty powerful in the show iirc, but the main suit always is. There should be a thread on Weakest Main character Mobile Suit ever. ... Zeon suits might fill up that thread though...

rain uses it in evolve and beats domon, and strike freedom is bootleg hi nu and you need to be a coordinator to use it let me refrase the this whole list who is the strongest mobile suit that can be use if you aren't a newtype, coordinator, member of the hearts, or diva. in other words no nu's, strike freedom or age fx or god/master though shining is ok

Disappear into light!!
rain uses it in evolve and beats domon, and strike freedom is bootleg hi nu and you need to be a coordinator to use it let me refrase the this whole list who is the strongest mobile suit that can be use if you aren't a newtype, coordinator, member of the hearts, or diva. in other words no nu's, strike freedom or age fx or god/master though shining is ok

That...doesn't make sense. That won't make it 'the strongest mobile suit' anymore. Also, that would cross out a whole damn lot, and I mean A LOT. Factor in the ones that is too complicated for Naturals(in SEED) to pilot meaning almost all Gundam units in Cosmic Era, plus almost every unit using bits/funnels/DRAGOONs, PLUS mobile suits controlled via Psycommu system/Bio Sensor system.

That...doesn't make sense. That won't make it 'the strongest mobile suit' anymore. Also, that would cross out a whole damn lot, and I mean A LOT. Factor in the ones that is too complicated for Naturals(in SEED) to pilot meaning almost all Gundam units in Cosmic Era, plus almost every unit using bits/funnels/DRAGOONs, PLUS mobile suits controlled via Psycommu system/Bio Sensor system.

psycommu turns you into a cyber newtype and bio computer can be used with out use of the of newtype i.e harrison madin and also really the strike, the freedom, astrays, verde buster, stargazer, strike noir and i could go on. read up on your gundam history, the full armor gundam all ver., bawoo is a good one, dark gundam, and the high mobility zaku 2 yes its actually pretty freaking amazing

did you see the final battle

You mean the final battle where [HIDE]everyone else was running away from the two because they're going to be destroyed, while the two were in the middle bathed in their Moonlight Butterflies? And the two ended up there still intact, under a mountain of sand, hopefully buried forever?[/HIDE]

You mean the final battle where [HIDE]everyone else was running away from the two because they're going to be destroyed, while the two were in the middle bathed in their Moonlight Butterflies? And the two ended up there still intact, under a mountain of sand, hopefully buried forever?[/HIDE]

they weren't buried they encased in a cocoon, and they were rendered unusable thus the final battle which still counts as destroyed