In honor of the origin [amuro] manga being greenlit I thought i pose this question, who is all around best mobile suit. The best specifically mean was not completely F.U.B.A.Red until the final part of the series. In my opinion the best would be either the stargazer [HIDE] StargazerGundam.jpg[/HIDE]

the zeta [HIDE]
2517225-zeta_gundam_by_sandrum.jpg
[/HIDE]

the turn a [HIDE]system-a-99.jpg[/HIDE]

or the crossbones full cloth [HIDE]94_Crossbone-gundam-full_01.jpg[/HIDE]

feel free to debate with me on this subject with your thoughts

The only ones who really should be in the running are Qan-T and Turn A/X. The rest aren't even close to debatable.

Disappear into light!!
Short answer; either Hi-Nu, Qan-T or Turn A.

EDIT: A slightly longer one.

I generally dislike questions of an absolute 'best' or 'strongest' mainly because I don't believe in a one absolute 'best'. Also please refrain from using 'strongest', because of the questionable context, whether the literal meaning being the most physically capable or basically the ability to overcome others, or more simply 'the one who'll win in a fight'.

Taking your pick for example. Definitely, Stargazer can theoretically outflank anything and everything and be outright unbeatable in a dogfight provided it had the energy to splurge. But not every enemy can be defeated and any attack avoided by maneuvering. And pin-point accuracy is of little concern with mass destruction weapons, something that Stargazer have no defense against. Plus, Stargazer's offensive capabilities are only average, with its best card being the unique beam rings. This makes it hard to take down tough, well-defended unit(which are many) no matter how well it can run circles around them.

Last edited:
Where's Master Asia? He could tear those apart without the Master Gundam, and with just a headband!!!!

Where's Master Asia? He could tear those apart without the Master Gundam, and with just a headband!!!!

Eh, I'm guessing this is Mech on Mech.

And even so, as long as Master Asia can't teleport, he's screwed.

when you look at the quant from a technical standpoint its only useful if the pilot is a invade or inovator cause its true ability could only be accessed by them and quant dosent count because its not part of the series or manga which is why i didn't say wing zero custom. hi-nu is dabatable there is really alot of newtypes i chose suits that could be accessable for anyone you dont need any ability for the ones i chose. turn-a might be the best because its specs is that of all gundams turn-x is a close second though

Lurker
Never bothered with Turn A, the pet cow was nice, but the mustache threw me out. What's the deal with it?

I'm going to say Hi-Nu too, or the Last Gundam with BURNING FINGAAA!!!

Never bothered with Turn A, the pet cow was nice, but the mustache threw me out. What's the deal with it?

I'm going to say Hi-Nu too, or the Last Gundam with BURNING FINGAAA!!!

so rising gundam then and again you have to be a memeber of the hearts to use

The strongest is probably the GGF-001 Phoenix Gundam, which seems to play the role of Mazinkaiser in SD games like Mazinkaiser did in the SRW games. Thought for my money the suits in Tomino's novels are bigger beasts. I mean you have to give credit to Xi Gundam to not only being able to fly in the atmosphere but also having a set of missiles that can controlled with your mind. Than there is the Gaia Gear Alpha which is basically just a flying transformable armory.

The strongest is probably the GGF-001 Phoenix Gundam, which seems to play the role of Mazinkaiser in SD games like Mazinkaiser did in the SRW games. Thought for my money the suits in Tomino's novels are bigger beasts. I mean you have to give credit to Xi Gundam to not only being able to fly in the atmosphere but also having a set of missiles that can controlled with your mind. Than there is the Gaia Gear Alpha which is basically just a flying transformable armory.

phoenix is not a contender, it has not appeared till the end of uc, xi i would acceptable