The S.H.Figuarts Thread's Sixth Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
waw.. new thread.. :D
prepare for Malshina..

nms3B.avif
 
I personally wouldve preferred a Figuarts ZERO for non-suits/ anything with human faces.

They tend to have better sculpts compared to moveable figures.

Going to wait for more pics.
 
I personally wouldve preferred a Figuarts ZERO for non-suits/ anything with human faces.

They tend to have better sculpts compared to moveable figures.

Going to wait for more pics.

I'd like to be able to pose Malshina in different ways... You can't do that with an SHFZ.


Woody's going to go bananas for this... :laugh:
 
I'd guess she'll be an exclusive. I hope she comes with the anime heads for the Akibarangers though, I still can't imagine them being released as separate figures.

NO!!!!!


Well, it's actually easier to get exclusives nowadays...



EDIT:

justaskeikaku490x275.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top