The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Yeah I think one of the main things that actually stood out to me on this week's RAW was the lame 1 minute Diva tag team match we got. I thought they deserved more time. I was hoping to see Paige get some retaliation on the Bells too. But no. Emma is such a joke of a character now. Other notable things were that Reigns/Bryan/Heyman promo. I thought it was well done and all guys got their points across. Reigns didn't sound forced on the mic this time. PTP beat the Ascension. But where is the reasoning for the reunion of PTP? Is there an interview segment I missed recently? Don't understand the Orton/Rollins thing. I would assume they still want to build this up for another week or two.
 
There are bound to be MANY double HoF inductees in the future, Booker T, HBK/HHH/DX, Nash/Hall/Outsiders, etc..
Then why not suggest it to WWE? I'm sure they'll listen to your feedback. Like I said before, I doubt there will be another double inductee as long as Vince's around.
 
This is not CZW but this one's bloody, coming from Japan:
[video=youtube;SA-JuRUf_EM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA-JuRUf_EM[/video]
 
I haven't posted in here, so I'd just like to say long live THE BEAST! Brock and his endless suplexes are so epic, and Heyman is so entertaining. I hope Ziggler and D-Bry both get to have the belt again sometime in the next year or two. And of course, Ambrose is great, and Rollins is even greater. The FUTURE of THIS BUSINESS, the STANDARD BEARR! The architect of good hair and beard choices!

Also, my favorite wrestler is RVD, ec-dub, back in the day my fav was Undertaker (hope he has a great match this year). Also I love Cesaro, and Paige is the best. And Roman Reigns needs to turn heel, him and brock double-turn book it. And no matter what happens in the main event at WrestleMania... there's always plan B.
 
I see Reigns turning heel at Mania as Heyman turns on Lesnar to help Reigns win the title. This will be the ONLY saving grace for Reigns not becoming Cena v2.0 (with fans booing the face). That's the route I'd go. Then have him feud through Summerslam with D-Bryan.
 
I'd love this. I'd especially love if say Brock actually retains against Reigns in a close brutal match. Post-match, Reigns snaps and beats the hell out of Brock, plus the Heyman turn, and bam Rollins cashes in. Evil Shield 2.0. :thumbs:

I actually thought they were turning Reigns heel during his feud with Bryan, he was suddenly so angry and arrogant. But I guess that was just for that feud, and he's back to a fairly standard babyface this week.
 
- http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/26/rey-mysterio-wwe-contract-expired-freerey
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…