Skinwalker
Member
and starred in the best alien sitcom ever.
Butcher? I doubt it. It's easy to make her a good character in live action (despite what Birds of Prey suggested).
I really don't think they'll recast. They'd've been considering it, but since everyone's seen it they wouldn't. It's not the same as Dumbledore.
ForeverRed: It's surprising how much he looks like him now. Especially comparing how they looked in 10 Things I Hate About You together.
Easy to make her into a live action character, Yes. Finding an actress to portray her well? Not easy.
I couldn't think of a person who could pull it off without making her look ridiculous..maybe a nobody could do the job I dunno. But personally I don't want to see it done. It just won't be the same if I can't hear Arleen Sorkins voice scream "Puddin".
Besides, with the string of Dark Batman movies, it just wouldn't be right making Harley a homicidial maniac. She's too fun loving.
![]()
and starred in the best alien sitcom ever.
]I'd be inclined to still consider her homicidal. She's lovable in a way but still nuckinfuts.
She's a character that fit perfectly in with the tone that the animated series set where it had the right amount of dark yet things could still be cartoony and comicbooky in the best ways. Like, the Jokers schemes could be wacky ..even be actual jokes but they're still going to kill people and/or leave them with a smile on their face. He and Harley could be actually funny and you'd laugh at them but they're both still really dangerous so you could buy them as an actual threat.
The Joker of Nolan's films is really comes from the mindset that says the name is just ironic and he's basically a chaotic serial killer who laughs a lot so I don't think Harley would really fit and if they did she'd be barely recognizable as the character we know and love. Personally I would not actually mind seeing the character on the big screen someday but she's just too fun for the Nolan movies.
]
Agreed. I think placing her in a Nolan flick would push her far from the realm of her character. Sure she can be dark, I just don't see her as Frank Miller/Nolan Dark