The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
krpersona.jpg
 
That's a great picture... I was actually thinking about that when I get my stands :thumbs:
 
That's a great picture... I was actually thinking about that when I get my stands :thumbs:
I wish that both makes an appearance in the end.

1282183913400.avif
1282184000397.avif

:laugh::laugh:
WOW! Now Faiz is really angry at Accel for both had the same stuffs as the former has the bike but the latter had the bike in him... Ahem... Let's get the racing track ready and then... Ready, get set, GO!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :megarock::megarock::megarock:

EDIT: Oh great, now what the heck????
10296061_m.avif

I see the connection between Marisa Kirisame and the Magirangers and Shikieiki Yamaxanadu with the Dekarangers as well as the other two with Dairanger and Gaoranger but with Suwako Moriya with the Shinkengers? What on?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top