The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip: Hmmmm, I think I'll have one of everything. With mustard.

Ryu: Wow, this is actually a lot of fun! I should get some real friends and start doing this all the time!

Akiko: SCREECHING SCREECHING ATASHI KIITENAI SCREECHING
SCREECHING SHOTARO SCREECHING SCREECHING NANDE YA NEN SCREECHING SCREECHING

Shôtarô: I wish I could be in a Den-O movie right now...

whats with iga's fascination to mustard? :laugh:
 
9494454_m.jpg

Please caption. =D Have fun.
Akiko: I paid good money to have you guys here so be thankful
Ryuu: Keep smiling and maybe they won't notice you slowly sneak away from the table
Philip: I bet if I had some Pop Rocks right now, I could unleash some serious hell.
Shou: I wonder if Prince of Tennis is still hiring
 
Akiko: I paid good money to have you guys here so be thankful
Ryuu: Keep smiling and maybe they won't notice you slowly sneak away from the table
Philip: I bet if I had some Pop Rocks right now, I could unleash some serious hell.
Shou: I wonder if Prince of Tennis is still hiring

:rofl:

Iga I will laugh so hard if Philip has an episode where anything happens with regards to mustard. :rofl:

LOL that would make 2 of us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top