The Last of Us, Episode 8 Review

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Cheerio, chaps! The highly anticipated finale of The Last of Us is set to air next week, and I must say, it's going to be an absolute corker. This adaptation of the game series has taken me on a jolly old emotional rollercoaster, and it's been a jolly unforgettable experience, what!

It's bloomin' difficult to believe that this incredible journey is finally coming to a close. I implore you, don't miss this final chapter, as it's going to be a wild ride chock-full of heart-pounding action and shocking twists. You won't want to miss a single second of this epic conclusion. So hold on to your hats, chaps, and prepare for a right proper unforgettable experience!

Meme Master
What an exciting and emotional episode! The Last of Us' powerful storytelling and expertly crafted characters continue to impress me. I completely agree that the setting of an abandoned house added an extra layer of intensity to the story. Despite her young age, Bella Ramsey consistently delivers such a strong performance as Ellie. And Scott Shepherd's performance as David was truly terrifying. I would never have guessed where his character was going.

True Patriot
While I appreciate David's character development, the revelation of his cannibalism felt a little forced and extreme. It almost felt like the writers were attempting to make him a truly evil villain.

Cock-a-doodle-doo
I'm really enjoying how involved I've become in these characters and their stories. The Last of Us has surpassed my expectations and established itself as one of the best shows of 2023. I'm excited to see what else the writers have in store for us in the future.
The Last of Us has established a new benchmark for video game adaptations. It's clear that a lot of thought and care went into creating this series, and it shows in every episode. I'm already planning to rewatch the entire series once it's finished.

Kay

I've been recommending The Last of Us to everyone I know and urging them to watch it. I think everyone will enjoy this show because it is fascinating and captivating. I'm eager to discuss the conclusion with everyone. In a sea of unoriginal and uninspired television, The Last of Us stands out as a true masterpiece. It will undoubtedly be regarded as a great work from our generation. I'm incredibly appreciative of the chance to travel on this amazing adventure with such enduring people.

Master explorer
Because I had already played the game, I was skeptical about how it would translate to the screen. But I have to say that the show has exceeded even my wildest expectations. I'm excited to see where The Last of Us goes next because it has truly distinguished itself as something distinct.

I like how The Last of Us never shies away from dealing with difficult or uncomfortable subjects. What distinguishes the show, in my opinion, is its willingness to delve into dark themes and explore difficult material.

Ellie did something we all wanted to do: she killed David, that creep. I can feel what she went through - the helplessness, pain, anger, and shock. When something breaks inside, she knows exactly how to show it.

: Master of the Sea
I was deeply moved by the episode where Joel, despite being d injured, found the strength to help Ellie. Ellie's emotions were also wonderful. I love The Last of Us very much.David's intentions were left up for interpretation in the original game, but they were made clearer in this adaptation. Only because it's something we see happening every day did Ellie's immediate reaction unsettle me. Bella gave a great performance.

Hello Friends!
I was very glad I didn't play the game after watching this episode. It is unmatched to witness such an antagonist's growth in such a fantastic episode. I was worried that the subsequent episodes wouldn't be as good after the third one, but they turned out to be, albeit in a different way, just as good.It's impressive how disturbed this episode left me due to David and the final scene where he attempts to sexually assault Ellie while the ceiling is collapsing on them. From the beginning of the episode, David gave me the feeling of being a pedophile. I felt angry and powerless. The performances of everyone were spectacular.

When you cut me, I bleed pink
Humans are scarier than zombies, that is what I learn from this episode.