The Last of Us, Episode 4 Review - Please Hold to My Hand

Sharing knowledge, sparking conversation."
I watched the episode and Joel Confirmed he did some bad things, he became a raider in other people's perspective at one point, So its now shock Abby see him as Satan

You know, I was watching the show and it hit me - bringing video game characters to the TV screen is no small feat. I mean, take Joel, for example. In the game, he's a beast. He can take a bullet, headshot three guys, throw a molotov, stealthily take out stragglers, and then smash the last guy's face in with a brick - all in one go. And he can do it again and again without breaking a sweat.

But in the TV show, it's a different story. Joel can't just shake off a bullet wound, and he can't take on a whole army by himself like he does in the game. When he gets hurt in the show, there are consequences - like that nasty hand bruise he got after taking out that guard in the first episode. The show's Joel is mortal, and he has limits to his energy.

And because of that, the show might not have the same level of spectacle as the game in certain instances. It's just the reality of bringing these characters to life in a different medium.

I gotta say, I really dig the way Ellie takes out that guy who's attacking Joel in the show. There's this tension in the scene - you can feel her reluctance, but also the urgency of the moment. It's a tricky balance to strike, but they pull it off.

And that guy begging for his life? That's some brutal stuff, man. But it's also effective storytelling. It really hammers home the stakes of this world and what these characters are up against.

Grimm
Mate, I gotta tell ya, I loved it! So stoked we finally got to see the joke book from the game. On Twitter, I kept seeing all these gamers asking if we were ever gonna get it, so it was great to finally see it make an appearance. They switched things up a bit with the magazine Ellie finds in Bill's stash, but she still ends up with the joke book, so it's all good.

And I gotta say, I was completely floored by Jeffery Pierce as Tommy - I kept thinking, "Damn, this guy sounds just like him!" And then it hit me - he is him! It was such a cool surprise. I'm really hoping Nolan North makes a cameo appearance too, that would be epic.

The bonding between Joel and Ellie was so heartwarming, man. And I think it would've been sick if the guy in the laundry mat was the same guy from the game that Joel smashes into the shard of glass near the cooler. You know, the one from the grocery store? That would've been such a cool nod to the game.

Anyway, I'm pumped that Sam and Henry are finally coming into the picture, and from the looks of the preview for next week, it's gonna get even crazier with the Bloater and the school playground. Can't believe the series is almost over, but it's been a wild ride.

Wazzup!!!
To be completely honest, I thoroughly enjoyed the fourth episode. The way they portrayed the bonding between Ellie and Joel was absolutely fantastic, and the use of so many TLOU elements made it feel like it was lifted directly from the game. This episode has really solidified my overall feelings towards the series. To put it simply, I'm eagerly looking forward to what's next.