The HJU Appreciation Thread...OF JUSTICE!

Kenori

Member
So after the craziness of the last couple of weeks, I figured it was time for a little happiness again.

HJU has been my family a lot longer than anywhere else on the internet. Its where I come to get all my news, toku or otherwise. I've met some truly wonderful people here.

This is a board for the people, not to lord our knowledge or experience over each other, and I think somewhere along the way some of us may have forgotten that. I won't say any names because its not right, but I will say that don't forget that you aren't the only people in the universe, so please remember that there are people out there who have completely differing opinions than yours. This doesn't make them wrong, because what is an opinion anyway, like my grandma says "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one..."

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love you HJU, flaws and all. Viva Le Justice!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey if it's any indication I just dicovered the black community on HJU and ate a Lackluster biscuit.
 
I KNOW!! I never realized how many of our AA friends were on HJU!

EDIT: And by AA I mean African American not Alcoholics Anonymus...though there may be some actual AA members here too :laugh:
 
Last edited:
I KNOW!! I never realized how many of our AA friends were on HJU!

EDIT: And by AA I mean African American not Alcoholics Anonymus...though there may be some actual AA members here too :laugh:

I know right?! Speaking of friends, i have many more people to add now. excuse me.
 
This place is cool, and stuff. First big forum I've been a part of where the mods participate regularly in normal conversations. Other places they just step in to lay down the law, then disappear. This place is alot more easygoing, too. Alot more international members than I'm used to. Yeah, this place is great.
 
Last edited:
Yes, please. I think we've had out share of drama for one day.

And yes, HJU is definitly one of the best communities I've been apart of in a long time.

That is why I made this one:
HJUBADASS2.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top