The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

aaaah, so the only difference is the Capsules have less sounds then the Candies do?

As someone who wants just the memories, do you think it's worth buying the Candies over the capsules? or vice versa?
 
Both the Sound and Sound Capsule Series 2 releases fix the timing and button issue Series 1 of each had. I tried my Momo and Ryuki Memories, as well as Kabuto and Hibiki and all of them can start the henshin sequence at any time.
 
Candy versions are probably your best bet. Not necessarily because of higher quality, but because they are the most widely available. CSToys carries both versions in limited numbers. AmiAmi sells the candy versions only in original cases of 10 (12 for Series 3).
 
So, the candy toy memories are just the DX memories without the LED?

The DX memories also have additional buttons for situational sound effects as well. They react to being inserted and removed, can often tell if they're in a driver slot or maximum drive slot, etc.
 
I know this isn't the greatest spot to ask this question, but how can I tell if a battery is leaking? There's some clear fluid on Joker's LR 44 batteries.

Am I dead?
 
I know this isn't the greatest spot to ask this question, but how can I tell if a battery is leaking? There's some clear fluid on Joker's LR 44 batteries.

Am I dead?

I'm a battery noob, but if it doesn't feel or smell acidic, it may just be mold release fluid from the plastic part that held it in place.

(I kind of hope it's just mold release fluid. o_o )
 
god I want a metal memory so bad T_T I wish cstoys would restock, can't even find the page on their website
 
I'm a battery noob, but if it doesn't feel or smell acidic, it may just be mold release fluid from the plastic part that held it in place.

(I kind of hope it's just mold release fluid. o_o )

Fair enough. I think I'm okay.

update: On Series 1 CSGMs, the circuit board isn't glued to the back of half of the memory's plastic shell. On Series 2 CSGMs, it is lightly glued to a peg. Do be careful in separating them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top