J Jacky392000 Active Member Dec 11, 2008 #2 hmmm, seems like it. but the font for Dragon Knight is the same as PS3 and Spidey 3. :laugh:
Kamen Rider Emo Member Dec 11, 2008 #4 PriestTimeTraVelX said: except for the "R", I don't see it. Click to expand... Same here
Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now... Dec 11, 2008 #5 PriestTimeTraVelX said: except for the "R", I don't see it. Click to expand... Same. I think you might be reaching a bit, dude.
PriestTimeTraVelX said: except for the "R", I don't see it. Click to expand... Same. I think you might be reaching a bit, dude.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Dec 11, 2008 #6 The closest thing I've found to the font for DK is Electric Toaster. http://www.dafont.com/electric-toaster.font
The closest thing I've found to the font for DK is Electric Toaster. http://www.dafont.com/electric-toaster.font
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Dec 11, 2008 #7 Jacky392000 said: but the font for Dragon Knight is the same as PS3 and Spidey 3. :laugh: Click to expand... Nah it isn't. the font for the PS3 and Spider-Man trilogy films are italic whereas the "Dragon Knight" part isn't.
Jacky392000 said: but the font for Dragon Knight is the same as PS3 and Spidey 3. :laugh: Click to expand... Nah it isn't. the font for the PS3 and Spider-Man trilogy films are italic whereas the "Dragon Knight" part isn't.
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Dec 11, 2008 #8 You know...they could use the MGS text to for the "Faiz" Adapt title...:laugh: