The Comics & Manga Thread

Yesterday I picked up:
V for Vendetta TPB

Hellblazer: Fear and Loathing TPB by THE Garth Ennis

WildSiderz #1 by THE return of J. Scott Campbell..... good to see his work again, but it's not all that good storywise.

Astro City - Great story... great story telling...

ULTIMATES Annual #1 - Haven't read it yet.

Serinity #2

Invincible #25

Entire haul cost me about 64 bucks.... O_<

:disappoin

But DAMNED if it ain't some good readin'! :D
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
As a guy who doesn't care at all about cars and driving I can say without a doubt that Initial D is awesome.

Definately worth picking up, as is Great Teacher Onizuka.

Yeah, I didn't know a comic book about cars could be this incredible. Pick it up and let us know what you think!
If you enjoy the manga, you'll definitely enjoy the anime. Anyway, here's my incredibly long list of Manga and comics:

Battel Royale, Berserk, Bleach, Saint Seiya, Lone Wolf and Cub, Blade of the Immortal, GTO, Vagabond, Initial D, Fist of the Blue Sky, Grappler Baki, City Hunter, Ruroni Kenshin, Hellsing, Naruto, Iron Wok Jan, Genshiken, Death Note, Eyeshield 21, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dr. Slump, Flame of Rekka, Hikaru-No-Go and Prince of Tennis...That's all I can really think of at the moment.

Comics:
Ultimate Spiderman, Ult. X-Men, Ultimates, Green Lantern, Villians United, JLA, OMAC Project, Raan/Thanagar War, Astonishing X-Men, Cable/Deadpool, Invincible(a must read book!!!)

That's what I read right now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top