Mad Skillz
2rhy62p.png

Made this to kill time.

The Captain, LIKE A BOSS
Well I have some free time and thought why not make a set of banners that matches with mine but don't expect a professional work like the other posts before me though as my Photoshop skills are not that great.

Anyway sorry for the LQ GokaiBlue pic for Joe's banner as I can't seem to find a HQ pic of him with weapons that are not been obstructed by texts or by the other rangers hands/weapons. Hope you guys liked it.

so here they are:

captainsig.png

joesig.png

lukasig.png

donsig.png

A simple Thank You/Credit will be enough if any of you decided to use these banners :).

hey, is it ok if i can use your GokaiRed banner, im new (and somewhat confused :sweat: )

Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
sure you can use my gokai red banner, and like I said before just say thank you/ give credit is enough for me.

Like a Tiger boss
Im assuming HJU sig banner sizes apply? So just to get a dis of idea what would peeps like to see? Im a graphics artist and well i love to please. =D Im always looking for ideas.

Im assuming HJU sig banner sizes apply? So just to get a dis of idea what would peeps like to see? Im a graphics artist and well i love to please. =D Im always looking for ideas.

yeah I think the rules still apply Hey I know why don't you make a GokaiBoys set like you did with your GokaiGirls set?

Like a Tiger boss
yeah I think the rules still apply Hey I know why don't you make a GokaiBoys set like you did with your GokaiGirls set?

You are so smart. *slaps head* I am such a dumbass. I so could do that. Yeah i think i will. But this set is for anyone. I know im using it but if you guys wanna use it too. I know its kind of girly but hey they are girls. >.>

HJUseticon.png

HJUsetbam.png

You are welcome if you like you can have a matching avatar for your banner that I've made in my gallery, you can check it here

Lurker
I firgured I would ask here... Since last time I needed a banner HJU helped me out... Anyone willing to help me out again... :laugh: I'm looking for a kick ass banner for MRR new name TokuRawRevolution... Yes it's called that... The members voted for that name. :laugh:

Like a Tiger boss
Idk if their any Akiko Narumi fans here but i made this for the site., Ill probably end up using it later myself. it is kind of girly but still. >.>

Hikaruloveicon.png

Hikarulove.png