Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes are forever
An action scene that involved the Rider ramming his bike against the grunts...

Hey, I missed that.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Hopefully Meteor would also use the Fire Switch to do some fire attacks in the future.

Lurker
It was nice and fun seeing Fourze fighting alongside Meteor. In spite of being snarky, Meteor didn't seem unhappy or annoyed by Fourze's interference as he used to be. Even when he punched Fourze, it was more or less like friends messing around each other. I think he's secretly taking to Gentarou and the Rider Club. It's faster than I think, not that I'm complaining about it. If anything, I want Ryusei's identity get disclosed as soon as possible. Probably won't be long since the others have already noticed his disappearing act.

Ryusei's appearance definitely spiked up the show for me; although I like the protagonists alright, I think the story was getting a little stale in recent episodes. Meteor's arc aside, I'm also anticipating for some background story on Gentarou, specifically on the reason for his persistence on befriending people. If my memories serve me right, Yuki said Gen had changed and asked him what happened in the beginning. I hope it isn't some contrite emo craps they usually employ in anime and manga or drama, like he indirectly caused a friend to die and decided to make as many friends as possible out of guilt. :sly:

On a side note, I went back and read the first discussions on Meteor and realized that I might be among a few people who never has any problems with him whatsoever. I've never seen him as a douche either. He started off way better than some other members of the Rider club, especially JK.

This episode oozes Sakamoto. The wire work and camera direction was great. I loved see Meteor take on a martial arts opponent. And some great bike and board action at the end. Meteor and Fourze's banter was entertaining as well. Reminds me of Double and Accel. I agree it seems like Meteor is coming around. I also caught Gentaro's "Saya!" as a nod to Eiji.

Did anyone catch Shun face during the countdown, someone capture that lol.

It's obvious Virgo gave the switch and is probably waiting for it to evolve to take credit for it. And what seems really dark for this series is that Sonoda is dead apparently.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Ohsugi-sensei is so funny without Sonoda-sensei. His life is over.:laugh:

Now, count up your crimes!
Ya know with several students and teachers knowing what the KRC is doing, I'm surprised that they weren't reported to the officials or something. :p

Minato Ascending
Another terrific episode. Although I was drooling over Nao Nagasawa for most of the episode, everything was great and they redeemed themselves over that flap about the Dragon Zodiart insisting Shun as KR Meteor. The stuntworks in this one is simply fantastic, and seeing Meteor & Fourze taking the ninjas out with their bike and surfboard is alot of fun. I'm glad to see Virgo starting to get more proactive against the two Riders, although I do think Libra has been treated rather unfairly by his boss. Can't wait to see the conclusion of this two-parter this week.

Btw, I thought that it was funny to see Shun thinking that Miu has finally accepted him back, only to be told to be a bait for the Pegasus Zodiart. Shun is fast developing some good comedic timing imo.

Wonder if the new teacher who is taking Sonoda's place will stay throughout the series.

And if Aries does show up, Meteor will be knocked around and his transformation canceled revealing to the KRC that Ryusei is Meteor. Gentaro should use the Meteor switch.

Minato Ascending
Wonder if the new teacher who is taking Sonoda's place will stay throughout the series.

And if Aries does show up, Meteor will be knocked around and his transformation canceled revealing to the KRC that Ryusei is Meteor. Gentaro should use the Meteor switch.

I heard Nao will only appear in two episodes, so the chance of her taking over Sonoda's place permanently seems unlikely.

Fourze 21:

- Ohsugi is becoming more and more pathetic with each passing appearance. Even Fredo had some dignity, I might have to stop comparing the two. Write him out in some haphazard way instead of Sonoda! Send him to the Dark Nebula for accidentally discovering the Horoscopes.

- Wouldn't it be funny if Haruka was Nanami/HurricaneBlue in disguise? Then we could have a Gokaiger crossover..... then again, she already appeared there so that wouldn't work. Perhaps for the Sentai vs Rider movie? Hayami would have to be Tachibana Sakuya in disguise too.

- What's the A.O. exam Miu mentioned? Is it the O-Levels and A-Levels from the British system, or something else?

- Doesn't anyone wonder why there is food rolling around the city? Or is Yuki more into cuteness than making sense?

- Please go away, Yuki. What little cuteness you had is starting to wear out. Pretty soon she'll be reduced to hitting people with her shuttle plushie like a certain other girl.

- I really like how foreign countries don't assume every dumb kid is going to go to college straight after high school, if at all like America does. Most are probably more educated without it anyway than some Americans who do go.

- Really? A teacher almost kicks a kid in the head in a ridiculous fashion for asking a question? Please stop with the cartoony effects! What was the point of that?!

- I wonder if Hayami assumed the form of that woman from the Accel movie.

- So no one mentions Gentaro's fight with Libra until Gamou just brings it up??

- How is a surfboard effective with a claw?

- Did Kijimia say "Aiya" to JK and Ryusei? Is that an actual word or just a sound he made because "Aiya" is Sinhalese for "older brother".

- Why is Yuki hugging a punching bag? And where are all the people like these gymnasts in Toei's tokus? You'd almost forget what normal people look like if you watch too much of this stuff.

- Why can't Gentaro have more clever scenes like this one in the gym? This is where he's really fun to watch! Maybe his cheery demeanor is just a cover like Ryusei's for something more grounded and serious?

- Did Shun's flashback have to involve a thought bubble? Why not one of those sudden transitions like you see in sitcoms from the base to the bridge? The show is already trying to be funny.

- What? No PowerDizer fight? That was the perfect opportunity for one!

- I wonder why the Magent Switches were labeled 30 and 31 instead of 29 and 30. It sort of upsets the "new form every 10th Switch" pattern they had going before.

- Meteor Star is the bike's name? Why not something without "Meteor" in it? Something that can roll off the tongue easily.

But besides that, bikes again!

- Gentaro with his hair down next week?? Shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.