Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
She's also older than the actors of Go-on Yellow and Green were while filming that show ...

I like the way that it's Yoko who won't accept the new guy, rather than it being the Blue Ranger. You don't see that too often

How do you know She won't accept him?

I'm glad they are not wasting time on pointless roll calls this season
im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg

変わって欲しくないよ。
Oh wait, there are already two CD-Dramas crossing the original Cures with DekaRanger and MagiRanger!:laugh:

WHAT. I NEED THESE.
I want to listen to Nagisa and Ban's wacky misadventures ; m ;

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The preview for episode 2 shows that she isn't too hapy to have him on the team.

It could blow over in one episode but it's usually the Blue or Black Ranger that challenges the new Red, rather than one of the girls. It's a nice change

I absolutely loved episode 1. Regarding how old Yoko looks, Arisa would have been 17 when filming started and she's 18 now. So she's older than Suzuka Morita was in Shinkenger.

Two things I love about Yoko:

1. Her smile.
2. Her ponytail.

I know she's older, but she looks a lot younger. It's mainly the uniform and how she has her hair. She also just looks naturally younger than Suzuka. This isn't too much of an issue, though it might make out of suit fights look awkward.

Yeah, Gokaiger's Final Wave sounds so much better by comparison.

I always liked the name Final Wave. It has the Wave pun in there to relate it in some way to pirates. More than that though I took it to mean the final wave of attacks that will finish off the enemy.

Super Moderator
GoBusters is taking influences from a lot of things which any Sentai does really. But it's in how they serve it up. Like for example there are a couple of shots where you get a Cloverfield vibe. But I'll take the first ep of GoBusters over all of Cloverfield.

Lurker
I like the fact that there's a bit of tension between Yoko and Hiromu, because it means Hiromu will have to prove himself to be a worthy Red Buster, and conflicts always produced more personality among the characters, because the audience can get to know the likes and dislikes of that particular character. Unfortunately, Hiromu's weakness of being frozen when he sees a chicken might hinder his validation in the eyes of Yoko.

Very true. Though in the future, all 3 Gobusters will have to work together as a team if they're going to defeat their enemy.

Nice post!!
The preview for episode 2 shows that she isn't too hapy to have him on the team.

In Sentai, these arcs tend to end with the standoffish team member eventually acknowledging whoever they don't like. Sometimes in an episode, sometimes it's a bigger arc.

I do think it's interesting to see this arc given to the team's lone female character, though. Usually Sentai only permits standoffish behavior from female rangers when there's another one around to be the "good girl."

Status
Not open for further replies.