like a SPINNING WHEEL
Is somebody something other than one-trick pony, and have some non-Toei toku banners?

Well that wasn't rude..

Here are a couple of mine, I hope someone enjoys using them, but give credit please

I tried to grab only ones I didn't use, but the thing is, Ill use one for like..a day, so I may have not realized I used it :sweat:

Last edited:
like a SPINNING WHEEL
Well, if you want something of that sort, you could request one from someone :)

(And I don't mean me, I mean someone you'd like...so if it looked like I was trying to get you to request it from me, that was not my intention :sweat:)

The 'one-trick pony' and 'non-Toei toku' is what made it seemed rude. so sorry. Lol

Bandito Shake Cometh
Is somebody something other than one-trick pony, and have some non-Toei toku banners?

ttafbh.jpg

The True Hardboiled Manne
Well that wasn't rude..

Here are a couple of mine, I hope someone enjoys using them, but give credit please

Kamen_Rider_V3_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Double_and_Decade_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Kamen_Rider_Zeronos_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Kamen_Rider_Accel_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Kamen_Rider_Saga_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

I tried to grab only ones I didn't use, but the thing is, Ill use one for like..a day, so I may have not realized I used it :sweat:

Could I use your Zeronos one but tweek it around?

Well that wasn't rude..

Kamen_Rider_V3_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Double_and_Decade_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Kamen_Rider_Zeronos_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Kamen_Rider_Accel_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

Kamen_Rider_Saga_Signature_by_RyoIkeda.png

could i maybe use the Saga one?

Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
Well I have some free time and thought why not make a set of banners that matches with mine but don't expect a professional work like the other posts before me though as my Photoshop skills are not that great.

Anyway sorry for the LQ GokaiBlue pic for Joe's banner as I can't seem to find a HQ pic of him with weapons that are not been obstructed by texts or by the other rangers hands/weapons. Hope you guys liked it.

so here they are:

captainsig.png

joesig.png

lukasig.png

donsig.png

A simple Thank You/Credit will be enough if any of you decided to use these banners :).

Last edited:
Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
Nope I don't mind at all (That's the reason I donate em anyway to let HJU users to use em.)

Hope you enjoyed it, and like I said a simple thank you/credit is enough for me :)