The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
The "Three Stooges" routine between R-Truth, Christian, and the Miz was the highlight of the night for me :laugh:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Mind, blown.

I think I was one of the few people who caught that reference, lol. Gabe Sapolsky was tweeting about it all night last night. It was great!

And Shaun, we will fucking riot if Punk doesn't win!

boogie woogie feng shui
Lately I've been following the promotion Dragon Gate USA. It's a lot of fun. Close to the only wrestling I watch consistently anymore, along with Dragon Gate and ROH. For anybody who enjoys the Japanese DG competitors and likes the prospects of DG wrestlers facing prominent US indy athletes like Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor, PAC, Brian Kendrick and others, do yourself a favor and try to get a hold of some of DG USA's shows. It's the best pure wrestling spectacle since mid-millenium ROH.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I'll have to check it out. Now that I'm only watching indie stuff, the only regular thing I'm seeing is Chikara, but one or two wrestling shows a month is not enough for me. :)

boogie woogie feng shui
If you can manage to become a member at Pro Wrestling Torrents or Xtreme Wrestling Torrents, they have the entire DG USA show list catalogued between them, as well as Dragon Gate's weekly wrestling show Infinity and all their major PPVs. And that's just Dragon Gate. They also have entire sections devoted to American Indies, miscellaneous Japanese, WWE, ROH, TNA, WCW/NWA, and virtually anything else you could think of. I will never have to turn on a TV to watch wrestling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.