The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIIIIIIIIIIII!
If you can manage to become a member at Pro Wrestling Torrents or Xtreme Wrestling Torrents, they have the entire DG USA show list catalogued between them, as well as Dragon Gate's weekly wrestling show Infinity and all their major PPVs. And that's just Dragon Gate. They also have entire sections devoted to American Indies, miscellaneous Japanese, WWE, ROH, TNA, WCW/NWA, and virtually anything else you could think of. I will never have to turn on a TV to watch wrestling again.

I had a membership a while ago, but the requirements for keeping it got me banned when I forgot to download stuff for a month or six.

I'm just loving Chikara so damn much. It's everything fun about wrestling, with all of the bullshit taken out. It's the first company I've ever seen that plays up the fun and winking at the audience to the extent that wrestling requires. I feel like if they could get a Saturday morning slot on something like cartoon network, they could be huge.

boogie woogie feng shui
Chikara is actually involved pretty extensively in Dragon Gate USA, both on the roster and behind the scenes in booking and management. Many of DG USA's earliest shows featured Chikara wrestlers, tag teams and match formats, and Jigsaw, Mike Quackenbush, Fire Ant, Chuck Taylor, Ricochet, and others have been added to the roster as regular members. Yet another reason for you to check it out when you have the time. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhb5nqx5Zy8"]YouTube - ‪DGUSA.tv - Eight Man Elimination Match Preview‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
S

scikaiju

Bolt what's your view on Gabe Spotsky's(And I know I spelled his lat name wrong) new group EVOLVE? I've only read the results from their shows but it seems like a decent company so far, but I don't think they've done anything since show 6 though

boogie woogie feng shui
I actually had to look it up to know what you were talking about. It sounds like something that had the potential to be an outstanding new company but there was some kind of dissonance somewhere and things didn't work out the way they were planned. I've found articles speculating on EVOLVE and Davey Richards' involvement spanning all the way back to 2009. Obviously it hasn't developed into the sister promotion of DG USA or become a serious contender to ROH's spot as the top indy promotion in America, but it sounds like it could be worth looking into.

Throwing Some Justice!
On RAW tonight, Punk says that night, July 17th, will be historic for himself and WWE because he will defeat Cena for the WWE Title. Punk acknowledged on RAW that is also the night where his contract with WWE is coming to an end. Punk says when the 17th is up, he is leaving WWE, and is leaving with the WWE Title.

LOL. That reminds me the day when Punk was leaving ROH for WWE & he was threating to take ROH Heavyweight title with him.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
If you can manage to become a member at Pro Wrestling Torrents or Xtreme Wrestling Torrents, they have the entire DG USA show list catalogued between them, as well as Dragon Gate's weekly wrestling show Infinity and all their major PPVs. And that's just Dragon Gate. They also have entire sections devoted to American Indies, miscellaneous Japanese, WWE, ROH, TNA, WCW/NWA, and virtually anything else you could think of. I will never have to turn on a TV to watch wrestling again.

I have an account, but I can't remember what my password is. Plus, for some reason, when I updated my BT client, I couldn't download anything anyway.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Bolt what's your view on Gabe Spotsky's(And I know I spelled his lat name wrong) new group EVOLVE? I've only read the results from their shows but it seems like a decent company so far, but I don't think they've done anything since show 6 though

You butchered it, lol. It's Sapolsky. I haven't had the chance to check out EVOLVE yet, but I've heard good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.