Tensou Sentai Goseiger Toy-line up

I'm not sure which one to get... IF I decided to get a Goseiger jacket. Debating between Red and Black...
Leaning more towards Red though since I like the look of it better... and the issue of having "LanDick" on the back of Black's. :laugh:
Probably not a good idea to wear it around in public if in a Western country. :P

Geez, Lando Calrissian was such a LanDICK for betraying Han Solo in ESB...

:rimshot:

>_>

<_<

Go with the red emp, dragons rock :P What is blacks creature anyways? It only shows the front of the jacket :S
 
Go with the red emp, dragons rock :P What is blacks creature anyways? It only shows the front of the jacket :S

Uhh It's a Gangster Snake, for your information. lol

and Emp, you always root for Red, even though I think ShinkenRed's jacket is your first jacket.
 
Go with the red emp, dragons rock :P What is blacks creature anyways? It only shows the front of the jacket :S

Yeah, I have been leaning more towards the GoseiRed jacket... though I wasn't that impressed with Goseiger's premiere. :disappoin
I probably need to give it a few more episodes first before deciding anything.

Maybe it's because of a Shinkenger hangover or something... :laugh:

Uhh It's a Gangster Snake, for your information. lol

and Emp, you always root for Red, even though I think ShinkenRed's jacket is your first jacket.

GekiBlue was my first jacket actually.
 
Yeah, I have been leaning more towards the GoseiRed jacket... though I wasn't that impressed with Goseiger's premiere. :disappoin
I probably need to give it a few more episodes first before deciding anything.

Maybe it's because of a Shinkenger hangover or something... :laugh:



GekiBlue was my first jacket actually.

Ahh GekiBlue, gotchya.

Yeah give it a few more eps, I bet episode 2 will be better then it's first ep.
 
haha ^

I'm not really sold on the toys yet. I normally only buy mecha but this year's mechs and gattai and headers don't really appeal to me. I also agree with the Goseiger premiere being a bit lackluster.

I think I'll wait a bit and see if anythings worth buying maybe GoseiKnight's main mech?
 
^Hopefully GoseiKnight's mech isn't auto tranfromable, involve batteries and/or be motorized.

But from what we've seen I'm sold on his weapons, though I don't buy weapons. lol

His changer just had to be a phone..:nono: But I love changers. So it'll still be mine.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top