Tensou Sentai Goseiger Toy-line up

Ever since they fool around my order when i wanted to buy from them,i avoided them:redface2:

Hmm,i want to see what sounds does the buster set makes now~
 
Nice, It's actually really great, nothing complicated about it. Sky sounds, Seaic sounds, and landick sounds (which was the secret sound)

Least with HLJ, you KNOW you'll eventually get your stuff...even though it's gonna arrive at a snail's pace.

Though I can't see myself using them again in the near future...now that I'm using EX's services.
 
Ever since they fool around my order when i wanted to buy from them,i avoided them:redface2:

Hmm,i want to see what sounds does the buster set makes now~


you can, here's review of it from youtube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wp4140pNUU[/ame]
 
Is HLJ that slow? Because i ordered an S.H. figuart Ixa and diend from them about two weeks ago with SAL shipping and I was worried it might of gotten lost in the mail.
 
Found better Vid of Tensouder Review

Why is it better? Because He was what I've been wanting to know for weeks. He Uses the other Senshi's cards!!

btw FK you can see the box in this Review.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRu-ox0C3EM&feature=related[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top