Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the trends, we will see GoseiWonder within the series at least once.

It's a movie mecha so it will appear once in the movie, and I guess another time in a later episode of the series... that's not too bad, I guess.

I just can't get over that disgusting shade of purple/lavender..
 
I just realized something, shouldn't the "2010 Sentai" be taken out of the title? I think we know it's the 2010 Sentai by now. :laugh:
 
Is this a joke or truth ??

wikipedia.com said:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger

A film titled Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger (天装戦隊ゴセイジャーVSシンケンジャー, Tensō Sentai Goseijā Bui Esu Shinkenjā?) is confirmed to be scheduled for release in theaters during Winter 2010. It will feature a crossover between the Goseigers and the Shinkengers.

Proof : http://upload.kapanlagi.com/show.php?photo=20100808163110_true_4c5e795e2c250.JPG

but i think that's too soon, isn't it?
 
I think it's about right. Winter 2010 tends to spill over into early 2011, which I think is when last year's crossover hit.
 
Winter doesn't start until December 22nd. D: This is the usual time we get notice of something happening with the VS special, anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top