Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm away a few days and i was hoping to see info on Goseiger but instead i find facial hair talk and beating your wife? hahaha well at least that put a smile on my face today.

ANy new rumours?
 
i'm away a few days and i was hoping to see info on Goseiger but instead i find facial hair talk and beating your wife? hahaha well at least that put a smile on my face today.

ANy new rumours?

lol nah, the latest rumor is that Pink is really hot, annnd yeah.

:P
 
I patiently waiting for villains... I get more excited about seeing the villains than I do the actual heroes.

I wans't keen on the designs from Shinkenger, I loved the designs for Go-onger, but of course, the characters let the designs and my expectations down. What kind of villains are people in this thread expecting to see.

(Just to move on from facial hair and beating women up)
 
ShinkenYellow has big doorstop ears and I notice that people have been politely not pointing them out all year :laugh:

Villains - for some reason I'm not expecting any that look human, although Toei doesn't have to think about Power Rangers this year. If the Goseigers are all angels, perhaps the bad guys will have a demonic theme?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top