Team Dragon Knight is Coming to the Power Morphicon!

Then it comes down to this point again. If it is PR only, then you are going to need people to enforce that PR only rule. No guests or visitors or sellers are allowed to sell/talk/refer to things outside PR.

Damn straight :anime:
 
Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight deserves to be respect by any fans! It's good thing that it won by the emmy award.

It'll be nice to hear from them if they mention the next US Kamen Rider series. Never know.
 
Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight deserves to be respect by any fans! It's good thing that it won by the emmy award.

It'll be nice to hear from them if they mention the next US Kamen Rider series. Never know.

I know. We should allow any hero similar in concept as in Live Action or animated to be there. It would increase the convention's appeal. Imagine if Comic Con never grew out of it's comic origins and stayed small. We would know next to nothing about films and whatnot or in a way not predicted.


Wouldn't it be neat if the next series played along side the Goseiger adaptation?
Just need a Ultraman adaptation and I'll be set.
 
Wow, I'm starting to regret even posting in this thread. It all started with me saying, "I agree with this." This...this I truly do blame on DECADE! Darn you Decade! Darn you to the frickin' Abyss of Evil!!!
 
im just sayin how I feel. Am I mad that KRDK is coming to Morphicon? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But, I just feel it should just be PR. But as I said, I like KR, so it doesn't bother me they are there, but........idk I am half and half on this. I am contradicting myself here. SO just......whatever.
 
im just sayin how I feel. Am I mad that KRDK is coming to Morphicon? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But, I just feel it should just be PR.

Which is perfectly legitimate. There's really no argument here. Other than one or two members yelling at straw men. It's quite amusing.
 



*Walks in*

*...........................................*

*steps out*
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…