MegaRyu124x
Member
Argh! I wish we would have known earlier, but I guess they didn't know any sooner either. I'm upset I'm not going =/
I didnt know they set a limit on tickets at cons...that's weird.I would go if Comic Con were not completely sold out. Online and in person.![]()
I didnt know they set a limit on tickets at cons...that's weird.
Isn't Season 2 gonna be airing this Saturday?
Lack of an open spot? The series has been airing the entire time so how was there a lack of spot? Sounds like a copout.The crew finished filming the last batch of Dragon Knight episodes a long time ago, the delay in the second season is due the lack of an open spot in CW's schedule, but the temptative debut of the second season will be in September.
Yes!!!! :buttrock:I'm pretty sure this was mentioned before, but in the Q&A session someone asked about the next series and Wang said Faiz could be next, but it's too early to consider future projects.
Technically that's what being passed off as season 2. There is no actual season 2. CW4Kids is only promoting that way so viewers think it's something special.No. just the 2nd half of Dragon Knight.