[TALK] S.I.C. Thread Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks musashi03! That is really cool! So this is the one has a better cape and chest armor. There was one posted before but it was fugly... (imho). Great find! I wish I had the money to spend on that

EDIT:

I found the post... I'm sure this wasn't Ken's, right?

Some customs:

Utopia Dopant


 
I prefer the unknown custom Utopia's body's body over Ken's Utopia honestly, but I sure like Ken's cape and head. Much better than the other one. A blend between the two would be so ideal for me that I just might spend money on it.

I'm starting to think that Ando did a good job on W, something else I noticed is that the let horn is sharper than the right horn. And some parts of Cyclone and Joker aren't the same, most noticeable the mouth part, cyclone has two fin thingy while Joker's side has only one and a big empty space between just below his eye. Internet not loading the rest for me to see. bleh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…