Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Kivala and Rising IXA are from the Hero Saga, so neither of those are anything new. Same with DiEND. Tamashii Nation tends to run a mixup of future releases and Hero Saga teases.

Remember the Decade diorama from last year? Blade's bike, differently designed ZECT Shadow Troops, Riottroopers, Gaoh's bike, New Den-O, Kamen Rider Abyss. A year later we got New Den-O and incidentally got a brand new ZECT Trooper design.

Thank you for the Memories...
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zzsw.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Wow, I was never a fan of Vega Form but the SIC just makes him look awesome especially with that huge naginata that he's holding!

[quote="dchoc, post: 1124185"]Whoo! Rising Ixa and Kivala
[ATTACH]15148[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

It's a shame that Ando didn't bother with Ixa's original shoulder pads cause don't they "cast off" when Nago goes rising? It's like how the original customs were done. Now the real SIC looks lazy and slapped together without much effort.

Last edited:
Lurker
I don't like Rising IXA one bit. == I'm glad if it does comes out, it won't be packed with Dark Kiva. :D or Diend, or any other riders that I'll want for that matter :D Unless they pack him with something from another series, which is vey unlikely.

I don't like Rising IXA one bit. == I'm glad if it does comes out, it won't be packed with Dark Kiva. :D or Diend, or any other riders that I'll want for that matter :D Unless they pack him with something from another series, which is vey unlikely.

ixa with emp form would be cool :D

Thank you for the Memories...

Well Rising Ixa could go with Kivara, which is a possibility.

Lurker
Ahaha, I was one of those who didn't really like Kivara. So that's why I'm happy now. XD I don't really want Emperor, even though I have Dark Kiva, Tatsulot, and his Zambat with the seal...nah. If only it didn't.

Lurker
I SEE ACCELLLLLL!!!!!! In a buggy-esque fashion too!! Duuuude, sweet drawings and designs. I love how RoboRider looks so sleek!

Status
Not open for further replies.