Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Oh man, that ZX IS MINE!!! :buttrock:

---

Anyway, I scored a SIC Vol 26 ZO & Doras for $20 also. :thumbs: Will try to post pics later.

Yo Soy Henshin!
I love the Accel design on paper, I hope the S.I.C. version comes out somewhat like that. The bulky shoulders and back make him look so badass.

FIRETRUCK!!!!!!!

ap20100930100834654.jpg

Has anyone subbed this movie yet with the new deno form ?.. Whats its called anyways ?! 3d deno ? LOL

^ No subs because it's not even on DVD yet. G Den-O for the record.

I'm impressed that there's an actual determination to finish the Showa Riders now. I'm not too fond of Skyrider, since it looks like the SIC will have the same qualities that made me dislike X Rider. However, we'll see. ZX looks like a total labor of love though.

And if Biorider and Roborider are actually getting made, I hope they pull a miracle and remake Black based on the actual TV Series design.

how much can I get vol. 36 and 37 for?

Ask Ex or one of the other middlemen

Also back to deno ... Why " G "deno ? ... Or do they explain the name in the movie ?! If so I'll just wait for the movie ... When does the movie come out on dvd ?!?! I can't wait to see new deno stuff again :)

a question for people with den-o figures: do the parts that hold the dengasher's pieces rotate or they just move up and down?

You can rotate them 360 degrees. Though some have issues where the paint sticks, making it seem like they can't move at all.

Garren and Chalice will set you back like $100. They're not very common.

Blade Jack and Leangle will be like $60. Every set uses terrible quality plastic that's extremely brittle. My Leangle's leg and shoulder pretty much crumbled out of the box, and Blade's wings broke when I opened them.

i'm having problems with the rotation of my sword form...
any sugestions how to be able to do it without breaking it? hot water?

i really don't mind the jack form, i just want the blue body of it to use it on blade's armor

Status
Not open for further replies.