Baltan II Space Ninja Jan 26, 2011 #11,952 Sentaifan'07 Xman said: New figures on the way: Click Here! Click to expand... HenshiNDUT_M11 said: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8w/TUAQ4eO7O8I/AAAAAAAB5WM/NZuLcSJM_DY/s400/5.jpg Click to expand... I guess tonight we're doing an encore of the past week's news?:sweat:
Sentaifan'07 Xman said: New figures on the way: Click Here! Click to expand... HenshiNDUT_M11 said: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8w/TUAQ4eO7O8I/AAAAAAAB5WM/NZuLcSJM_DY/s400/5.jpg Click to expand... I guess tonight we're doing an encore of the past week's news?:sweat:
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Jan 26, 2011 #11,953 They just forgot that we've been discussing those beforehand.... :laugh:
virsago_mk2 Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST! Jan 26, 2011 #11,954 Kazuma said: and DBKai so far got 3 regular releases...and no more news regarding them :disappoin Click to expand... *praying for SHF Perfect Cell*
Kazuma said: and DBKai so far got 3 regular releases...and no more news regarding them :disappoin Click to expand... *praying for SHF Perfect Cell*
musashi03 HEROW Jan 26, 2011 #11,956 Gold Samurai said: Hopefully Kabuto can get a slightly more accurate head. To me the figuart looked......off Click to expand... Heck, even Hyper Kabuto's eyes weren't right. :disappoin
Gold Samurai said: Hopefully Kabuto can get a slightly more accurate head. To me the figuart looked......off Click to expand... Heck, even Hyper Kabuto's eyes weren't right. :disappoin
HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Jan 26, 2011 #11,957 Pedoleon said: I guess tonight we're doing an encore of the past week's news?:sweat: Click to expand... dchoc said: They just forgot that we've been discussing those beforehand.... :laugh: Click to expand... Didn't come to this thread that often, since the growth is too fast XD
Pedoleon said: I guess tonight we're doing an encore of the past week's news?:sweat: Click to expand... dchoc said: They just forgot that we've been discussing those beforehand.... :laugh: Click to expand... Didn't come to this thread that often, since the growth is too fast XD
Burkion SLICE Jan 26, 2011 #11,958 Am I the only one who thought Kamen Rider Black looked...rather off in his SHF form? Maybe it was just me. Hope they rerelease him again.
Am I the only one who thought Kamen Rider Black looked...rather off in his SHF form? Maybe it was just me. Hope they rerelease him again.
Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance Jan 26, 2011 #11,959 Nice. I'll definitely be getting the re-issues for Kuuga & Agito.
Vox Age Member Jan 26, 2011 #11,960 Burkion said: Am I the only one who thought Kamen Rider Black looked...rather off in his SHF form? Maybe it was just me. Hope they rerelease him again. Click to expand... Nah. Me too. Chest is a bit too small and arms/legs could have been a tiny bit thicker. Also, head proportions feel off; Helmet is too tiny, and eyes are too tiny. That said, I'm very happy for how Shadowmoon's face looks compared to Black.
Burkion said: Am I the only one who thought Kamen Rider Black looked...rather off in his SHF form? Maybe it was just me. Hope they rerelease him again. Click to expand... Nah. Me too. Chest is a bit too small and arms/legs could have been a tiny bit thicker. Also, head proportions feel off; Helmet is too tiny, and eyes are too tiny. That said, I'm very happy for how Shadowmoon's face looks compared to Black.